10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Mineral, 5 Pc Brush Set

Mineral 5 Piece brush set

Posted by 4898135571026745344 on Nov 06, 2013

As a professional make up artist, I would recommend these beautifully soft, but dense brushes to anyone!! they keep shape when cleaned, are double pressed to stop moisture on the handle and the range suit everything to from foundation application, to great contouring, concealer and powder work. Oh ! and did I mention the gorgeous green colour!!

un bon kit vegan

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012

un bon kit vegan bambou, très pratique et les pinceaux sont de très bonne qualité !! je recommande !!

Great brushes!

Posted by viktoriasstyle on May 28, 2013

I'm so happy to have these brushes in my collection! These brushes are special and unique, especially because of the size of them, none of my brushes look like these. The concealer brush is the only one that I could live without but the rest is really useful, especially the #959B Powder Blending! Miracle brush!

Lovely :)

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 14, 2013

These brushes are gorgeous to use.. I love the large buffing brush for liquid foundation, and the large shader brush is brilliant for packing colour and blending out. I have found a use for all the brushes, so I'm glad I got the set!

Good set.

Posted by doppelganger on May 28, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate) and 7 from both green and pink bambu series (this set, #776 from the pink and #781 from their green series). I own a LOT of brushes. I like to try different types from different price ranges. I love some ELF, some dirty cheap ones I have found on ebay that are AMAZING, but I also love my hakuhodo ones. This is a good set. Bdellium tools are not consistent with their quality unfortunately.. my studio series ones were rough, sheded, got broken, lost their shape and were a definite flop. The bambu set on the other hand, that is also cheaper, is good as new! I especially love #959 which is indispensable. It is my favourite mineral make up brush. This brush almost melts the product right into my skin. I also tried #787 as a foundation brush as it is so enormous that can't fit my socket properly... I was that amazed that now is my go to liquid foundation brush. Small, precise and gives a pixel perfect result. I use it in a stippling and buffing motion. Those two are the stellar brushes from the set. I would repurchase even for only those two. they are that good!