Perfect set of brushes!! for travel...

Posted by HadarMaquillage on Dec 21, 2013

Love this travel set. so comfy and its nice to have green brushes in my Collection :)

Brushes excellence!

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Dec 10, 2013

Very soft, very high quality and this set the best eyes I've try. Has very good overlap and soft hair. Brushes very good I highly recommend them. And most importantly - synthetic hair,

Smokey eyes - 5 piece brush set

Posted by 4898135571026745344 on Nov 06, 2013

As a professional make up artist, I would recommend these beautifully soft, but dense brushes to anyone!! they keep shape when cleaned, are double pressed to stop moisture on the handle and the range suit everything to blending to precision liner work. Oh ! and did I mention the gorgeous green colour!!

Parfait !!

Posted by Dononelia on Oct 25, 2013

Ces pinceaux sont doux et ne piquent pas la paupiere bien taillés ils respectent l'environnement de loins ma marque/gamme de pinceaux préférée ! raport qualité - prix exellent vaut largement les marques de luxe. parfait pour commencer

Love the set!

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013

Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.

Beautiful brushes to collect

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013

Very soft to touch, does not shed excessively and looks very beautiful against my black roll brush holder thing

Perfectas!

Posted by 5730795551078004380 on Sep 26, 2013

Suaves y sobre todo muy útiles. El conjunto perfecto de pinceles para los ojos.

Nice look, good quality

Posted by Reviewer2680271 on Jul 28, 2013

I love how these brushes look and they are all useful. Nice packaging as well.

Perfect set of brushes

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

Really wonderful, soft brushes that are real multitaskers. When I received it I was surprised by the size of the brushes (they're smaller than I thought) but it did not take away from the quality at all! They are very easy to use and I've been creating some awesome smokey eyes with it!!

me encantan