Great set!

Posted by 4940250445911592828 on Jan 03, 2015

I love this set- it's high quality, soft and pleasant to use. I especially enjoy the fluffy eyeshadow brush, it's different than the more common flatter kind, but I find it comfortable for mono eyeshadow application. I also really like the rounded crease brush, this was the first time I got one of these and I find it very useful. I don't use the other three as much, but it's always nice to have a variety.

Parfait !!

Posted by Dononelia on Oct 25, 2013

Ces pinceaux sont doux et ne piquent pas la paupiere bien taillés ils respectent l'environnement de loins ma marque/gamme de pinceaux préférée ! raport qualité - prix exellent vaut largement les marques de luxe. parfait pour commencer

me encantan

Posted by 5324148257977703161 on Jun 24, 2013

suavisimas y practicas

Très bon pinceaux

Posted by 5158838161733429595 on Dec 18, 2012

Très bon pinceaux de très bonne qualité. Je le recommande, pour le prix il ne faut pas hésiter !

Great set!

Posted by viktoriasstyle on Jan 15, 2014

I love the Bambu series, I own several green brushes and some of the pink ones too. This set contains 5 brushes, all of them are great but the angled brow/eyeliner brush should be a bit bigger. It's still a great set and deserves 5 stars :)

super!!!

Posted by 5300440463996343201 on Jan 19, 2013

super!!!!

Very handy set

Posted by myddna on Dec 07, 2014

The first complete eye brush set that I've had. I think it contains everything I could possibly need...

un bon kit vegan

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012

un bon kit vegan bambou, très pratique et les pinceaux sont de très bonne qualité !! je recommande !!

Using 2 months, by far no complains

Posted by Karepula on Dec 07, 2015

Very useful brushes. I was missing some tools to work with eyeshadows and my choice was to order this Green Bambu set. This is my first experience with Bdelium brushes and after 2 months of usage I am totally happy with my choice. Bristles are gentle and easy to wash, nothing is coming off, easy to use. All 5 brushes are in business, but my favourite is 716 - fine brush to smudge eyeliner or to take darker shade into the corner or simply outline lower lid. I can honestly recommend this brush set and sure that you will be happy with it. Pluss, they are super adorable and really stand out because of the colour.

easier brush set

Posted by alsacine on Jan 03, 2013

Very nice brush set, easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »