pinceau blender

Posted by 5394855385457055834 on Nov 29, 2013

duppe du pinceau 217 de Mac

Pas mal

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

Un peu rèche mais fait très bien son job !!! Bonne alternative au pinceau Mac et je préfère cette gamme à celle de sigma !

good value for money

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Aug 11, 2014

I bought this brush because I heard it was a dupe for the mac 217 and I am quite satisfied with it! The bristles are a little scratchy, but they work and clean well. It fits perfectly with the crease of my eye so I am able to us it a lot. Update: I am not downgrading, but my brush has started to shed and the bristles splay out and lose shape without a brush guard. There may be better options at the same price, but since this bdellium uses natural hair bristles, I'll keep it until I can afford a better quality brush.

It's no good

Posted by 5016258873543439849 on May 03, 2016

It's ok for the price, but the bristles nor soft nor even

deçue

Posted by 5258689870335207838 on Sep 05, 2014

il fait son job, mais il perd ses poils et pas tres doux, car pique un peu moi je suis deçue

Good blending brush

Posted by 4853470765843241631 on Feb 16, 2015

It's a good blending blush. I purchased it as I heard it was a good dupe for the MAC 217 which I can't afford to buy myself! It's a good blending brush, maybe a tiny bit scratchy. No bristles lost once!

The worts brush I've tried from this brand

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 12, 2016

I have the 776 BDellium tools in green, and it's amazing. However, I wanted to try a superior serie, Maestro, and it was a very bad idea. This brush itches like sandpaper. I don't like at all.

not great

Posted by 5587155839687067722 on May 12, 2014

I didn't really like this brush. It's pretty scratchy, up to the point that I stop in the middle and switch brushes. Was very disappointed because I read great reviews. I just purchased a mac 217 and it's much softer and denser.. also more expensive.

disappointing :(

Posted by 5405412622387613245 on Jan 29, 2016

After reading the reviews and owning the Bdellium Tools Studio Line 776, i thought this one would be better! Wrong :( its scratchy and uneven. Defiantly not soft. Tried using it for concealer and couldn't stand the rough bristles. Save your money and buy the studio line instead.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »