Amazing!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 17, 2014

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Fantastic and Very Very soft.pinceau super doux

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jun 02, 2013

Uncredibly soft and quit dense.Lovely color. My fist bdellium brush, but i Will buy the others brushes of the pink serie. J'adore ce pinceau super super doux et super efficace. Après le lavage il retrouve sa couleur parfaitement.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4968704021420806383 on Jul 22, 2013

I have 3 of them! Dupe of m.a.c. 217. i like it for applying eyeshadow to the crease, lid and for blending colors.

Great purchase

Posted by 4759287275958700208 on Sep 27, 2013

Fantastic blending brush ! Greatly does the work for what it's meant for and blends the colors really well. You can also build colors easily! You will not regret buying it !

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

Perfect blending brush

Posted by 4750122796544168486 on Nov 06, 2013

This is my new favourite makeup brush! Super soft, blends eyeshadow for a flawless look. So impressed with the quality and how affordable this range is.

Pinceau indispensable

Posted by 5191040780683830518 on Nov 06, 2013

Très bon pinceau . Un indispensable.

Bdellium Blending Brush

Posted by 4724327514902589838 on Nov 26, 2013

The Bdellium Bambu range of brushes is fantastic! This brush is fantastic for blending, it blends eyeshadow in effortlessly, and is so easy to use!

muy buena

Posted by 5736653525683966666 on Jul 19, 2013

perfecta para poner el corrector en crema.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »