No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

Bad

Posted by 5744950165706417307 on Feb 19, 2015

Mine shedded after one wash, don't know if I received a faulty one or if they're all like this.

Not as good as I've hoped

Posted by Reviewer2237852 on Jun 29, 2016

I was hoping for a dupe for MAC 217 brush, but it is not. As far as i can see, this one is synthetic and less soft, therefore it doesn't do the job as well.

It's an alright brush

Posted by 4754304008628361737 on Jul 05, 2016

This will do the job,but I've got other blending brushes that do the job better.

Ok blending brush

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on Jul 05, 2013

This was ok but not amazing. But considering the price it's ok.I wouldn't recommend the cheaper Bdellium brushes.