Amazing!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 17, 2014

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Fantastic and Very Very soft.pinceau super doux

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jun 02, 2013

Uncredibly soft and quit dense.Lovely color. My fist bdellium brush, but i Will buy the others brushes of the pink serie. J'adore ce pinceau super super doux et super efficace. Après le lavage il retrouve sa couleur parfaitement.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4968704021420806383 on Jul 22, 2013

I have 3 of them! Dupe of m.a.c. 217. i like it for applying eyeshadow to the crease, lid and for blending colors.

Great purchase

Posted by 4759287275958700208 on Sep 27, 2013

Fantastic blending brush ! Greatly does the work for what it's meant for and blends the colors really well. You can also build colors easily! You will not regret buying it !

for many uses

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Sep 28, 2013

You can apply concealer and cream eyeshadow or blend eyeshadows.Nice quality, very soft and doesnt lose hair

suis fan

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 09, 2013

j'adore cette marque de pinceaux, super pour estomper

Perfect blending brush

Posted by 4750122796544168486 on Nov 06, 2013

This is my new favourite makeup brush! Super soft, blends eyeshadow for a flawless look. So impressed with the quality and how affordable this range is.

Pinceau indispensable

Posted by 5191040780683830518 on Nov 06, 2013

Très bon pinceau . Un indispensable.

Bdellium Blending Brush

Posted by 4724327514902589838 on Nov 26, 2013

The Bdellium Bambu range of brushes is fantastic! This brush is fantastic for blending, it blends eyeshadow in effortlessly, and is so easy to use!

nice and cute

Posted by 5329747004111002937 on Jan 14, 2014

I juste lobe Bdellium tools, they do a real good job even when your not gifted ;) they are very nice on the eyelid, smooth... and easy to clean. And I love that girly color.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »