Must have!

Posted by 5305060065319363995 on Apr 21, 2014

I have 3 of these on rotation in my kit. Picks up and deposits product well, doesn't "suck up" eyeshadow in to bristles. Great 217 alternative! Slightly wider than 217 but works well on asian eyes!

not as soft as i want

Posted by iepurasmic on Apr 07, 2014

It's not as soft as I'd like but it's very good at blending eye shadow. Comparable to Sigma's E25.

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

Amazing!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 17, 2014

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

nice and cute

Posted by 5329747004111002937 on Jan 14, 2014

I juste lobe Bdellium tools, they do a real good job even when your not gifted ;) they are very nice on the eyelid, smooth... and easy to clean. And I love that girly color.

Not my favourite,,,,

Posted by 4774704334904932671 on Jan 08, 2014

Not my favourite makeup brush! It's soft, but does not blend eyeshadow for a flawless look.

Bdellium Blending Brush

Posted by 4724327514902589838 on Nov 26, 2013

The Bdellium Bambu range of brushes is fantastic! This brush is fantastic for blending, it blends eyeshadow in effortlessly, and is so easy to use!

Pinceau indispensable

Posted by 5191040780683830518 on Nov 06, 2013

Très bon pinceau . Un indispensable.

Perfect blending brush

Posted by 4750122796544168486 on Nov 06, 2013

This is my new favourite makeup brush! Super soft, blends eyeshadow for a flawless look. So impressed with the quality and how affordable this range is.

No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »