Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Face 957, 1 Precision Kabuki Brush

Reviews 3-star

Quite good but not amazing

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It is said to be the Sigma F80 kabuki dupe. It is good but not amazing. I still prefer my real techniques ones over this one. Better use this with cream or mousse bases as it is not as good with liquids. It is a flat top kabuki with duochrome soft yet dense bristles. It seems to absorb too much product, even if I get it a bit dump so as not to. It is also a bit difficult to get it cleansed. I don't spot clean my brushes, but I deep cleanse them after each use. The part of the surface of the bristles, seems always a bit oily,like it has some residue still on it. It shed a bit a first, but luckily now it doesn't anymore. It is a well made and luxurious brush, the letters and numbers didn't come off after 30 washes. It is a brush to last, I recommend the whole Bdellium line.