Beanitos, Black Bean Chips, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 5-star

Surprisingly Filling

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Aug 25, 2012

If you're like me and don't eat meat, you're constantly looking for new sources of protein, sources other than the usual whey and soy standbys. That's why I like Beanitos, they have a respectable amount of protein and they are surprisingly filling, even to the point of being a bit heavy. Even better, they are gluten-free, so I can serve them to my gluten sensitive friends. I'll buy these again and again, probably.

Beanitos, Black Bean Chips

Posted by 4901919760932940542 on Jul 31, 2012

I would give them a 5 star. I am so allergic to so many of the snacks out there these days. I am grateful to find something I can eat. Something that is truly natural. I just can't eat one I eat the whole bag. Also I would like to add my husband who turns his nose up at any thing I eat really likes them too!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 From Illinois on Sep 06, 2011

Love that these are corn and gluten free. One comment, the ingredient list on the website says that it had canola oil in it, but on the bag it just lists safflower/sunflower oil (which is a lot better than canola). I would not have ordered it if my friend had not had a bag that did not say canola oil on it. Wish you would modify it on the website.

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by Reviewer1590364 From California on Oct 01, 2011

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Good snacks!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 From Japan on Jun 02, 2013

I tried these for the first time, and I really like them! Whether or not you're on a diet, beans are always better and healthier than potatoes/corn, especially if they are fried. No trans-fat! Non-GMO! Vegan! Kosher! Great snacks! I eat less than 10 chips(pieces) per day though.