Surprisingly Filling

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 25, 2012

If you're like me and don't eat meat, you're constantly looking for new sources of protein, sources other than the usual whey and soy standbys. That's why I like Beanitos, they have a respectable amount of protein and they are surprisingly filling, even to the point of being a bit heavy. Even better, they are gluten-free, so I can serve them to my gluten sensitive friends. I'll buy these again and again, probably.

Beanitos, Black Bean Chips

Posted by 4901919760932940542 on Jul 31, 2012

I would give them a 5 star. I am so allergic to so many of the snacks out there these days. I am grateful to find something I can eat. Something that is truly natural. I just can't eat one I eat the whole bag. Also I would like to add my husband who turns his nose up at any thing I eat really likes them too!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Sep 06, 2011

Love that these are corn and gluten free. One comment, the ingredient list on the website says that it had canola oil in it, but on the bag it just lists safflower/sunflower oil (which is a lot better than canola). I would not have ordered it if my friend had not had a bag that did not say canola oil on it. Wish you would modify it on the website.

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by Reviewer1590364 on Oct 01, 2011

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Good snacks!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 02, 2013

I tried these for the first time, and I really like them! Whether or not you're on a diet, beans are always better and healthier than potatoes/corn, especially if they are fried. No trans-fat! Non-GMO! Vegan! Kosher! Great snacks! I eat less than 10 chips(pieces) per day though.

WHO KNEW!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Jun 15, 2012

These are awesome! Best with fresh pico de gallo. My sister said that they are awesome with corn salsa too!

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

And they don't go soggy after you've opened the bag. VERY crunchy - which I like.

wow, i love them

Posted by drchealth on Nov 14, 2012

Great chip, the best I can find!

Very very good!

Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Mar 04, 2013

These are delicious. A yummy thin and crispy crunch. You can taste the bean flavour but with dip you can't even tell. They're very easy to eat. The only problem is that after a few chips you get a gummy starchy taste and feel in your mouth but I don't mind it.

healthy and taste great

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Dec 29, 2012

healthy and taste great - a great way to get my kids to eat beans.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »