Beany

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 20, 2014

Very beany tasting and could probably use more salt.......but I suppose that would defeat the purpose of having a healthier snack chip. Tastes bland on their own, but pretty good when eaten with a salsa.

white bean chips

Posted by nslnsl on Jul 08, 2014

+ Right amount of saltiness + Healthy alternative to potato chips + For those who don't like the taste of beans, it has a weaker taste than the pinto and black bean chips, but I prefer a stronger taste - Slight stale flavour and smell

These bean chips are great

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Aug 07, 2016

I order these very frequently when I do my iherb orders. They are so crisp and delicious.

Soooo delicious

Posted by Kitty2k on Aug 29, 2014

My partner is diabetic so I bought these for us to try as a low carb snacking option. I think he might have had a couple of handfuls, but over the course of a week I scoffed these (you don't need many - they're very filling and leave you feeling satisfied when you're looking for a salty crunchy snack) until they were all gone. Definitely getting these again and we are going to try the other Beanitos on offer as well.

yum!

Posted by 5383131410427222239 on Aug 18, 2014

My daughter is allergic to corn, so I buy these beanitos chips so she can enjoy nachos as well! The whole famliy dips into her bag of chips!

My favourite

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Jul 25, 2015

If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I would eat these chips.

Full of fiber, nice chip experience!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 20, 2016

Delicious!!

Awesome!!!

Posted by 4987356709185698872 on Jan 11, 2015

The texture, shape, size, nutrition, sustainability and taste of these Beanitos White Bean Chips are awesome - AND they are the ONLY chips I've ever liked that HAVEN'T given me ANY pimples!!!

Amazing

Posted by 4648661557413154613 on Jun 09, 2015

I really like having those chips with my meals and in my sandwiches they taste great

Perfect texture

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

These are super crunchy but not teeth shattering hard. Delicious with salsa or even on their own. Many corn chips are so hard they can remove a filling but these are just right. Will definitely be repurchasing!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »