EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.19

$13.99

Savings of: $2.80 (20% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on Apr 28, 2011

I use this along with the beautiful curls shampoo and leave in conditioner I add a couple of drops of Dessert Essence Jojoba oil to leave in conditioner before applying to my hair (I have thick/course hair) Doesn't make my scalp itchy, leaves hair soft manageable and curly (without products my hair is frizzy/wavy) with these products my hair has beautiful ringlet curls. I have been searching for a natural product that reduces frizz and makes my hair curly. This is the best! I highly recommend!

Was this review helpful to you?

MAKES MY CURL TIGHTER

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Makes curls tighter and soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011

this is the best hair cream i have ever tried! it helps me fix my hair in a second and it's not sticky and doesn't make my hair look dirty like other creams. besides, the smell is great!

Was this review helpful to you?

woow

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Jun 08, 2011

Wow awesome. My hair is slightly wavy in humid climates, but this product is excellent shape ringleted.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by Skybeam on Feb 20, 2012

Very light, doesn't weigh down, and quite moisturizing. You need to have fine hair, though, like I do. I don't think it would be suitable for thick hair. Even I would want it slightly more moisturizing, so I might switch to a heavier edition of this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Among the best styling creams if you have curly hair. Application tips.

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Sep 27, 2013

This creme tames dry frizzy curls into silky curls/waves and is NOT meant to create curls on straight hair. The key thing is to apply onto soaking wet hair: in this way you are sort of locking water within the hair shaft. Oils as such do not really moisturize, but they do create a thin protective layer, preventing moisture from vaporizing. Also, apply only a small amount to avoid a crunchy greasy feel. A box of this stuff will last you for almost a year. Last but not least, do not brush your hair when dry, it will crush your locks into frizz. For second-day wear just spray some water onto your hair, squeeze it with upward movements and let it dry. Do not add any styling products, your locks just need some moisture to take shape. I'm only giving it 4 stars cause it does reduce volume a bit. But many people with frizzy hair would see at as an advantage. ------------------------------------------ Этот крем укладывает сухие кудрявые пушащиеся волосы в шелковые локоны; но для завивки прямых волос он НЕ предназначен. Главное - использовать на очень мокрые волосы: таким образом мы как бы запечатываем влагу в стержне волоса. Сами по себе масла не увлажняют, но они создают защитную пленку, которая не дает воде испаряться. Наносить нужно совсем чуть-чуть, чтобы не было ощущения жирных, жестких волос. Одной банки этого средства хватает почти на год. После высыхания волосы не расчесывать, иначе локоны потеряют форму, распушатся. На второй день после мытья достаточно немного побрызгать на волосы водой, помять руками снизу вверх и оставить сохнуть. Не нужно добавлять никаких укладочных средств, за счет увлажнения кудри улягутся сами. Ставлю 4 звезды, тк объем немного уменьшает все-таки. Но если волосы пушатся, может, это даже плюс.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love the smell!

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 01, 2013

It's natural, has a lovely lovely smell, but makes my hair oily and does nothing for my curls..in fact it makes it even worse..

Was this review helpful to you?

I don´t like :(

Posted by 4689037857343169156 on Sep 05, 2012

I do not like the smell, the product leaves the hair very pasty and stain clothing

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I just love this stuff. I'm so glad I tried it. I read someone's review that mentioned that it was better then Ouidad, and I completely agree. Not only did this make my hair smooth and soft, it doesn't have all the chemicals in it like Ouidad. It is very light, doesn't weigh my hair down. And it smells wonderful! This is a much better quality product, for much less. Will definitely by again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good.

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012

Nice smell and works well.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 61 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »