Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Activating Cream, Babies & Up, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 88 reviews

LOVE this product!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Jun 08, 2013

I decided to order this on a whim, as I am always searching for great curl products. I have a LOT of fine, but wavy/curly hair. My problem is finding a product that isn't too heavy, curls my hair, tames the frizz, and is as close to wash and go as I can get. I have found that in this product. I simply finger comb my hair after showering, scrunch dry with a microfiber towel, and scrunch this amazing cream into my hair. I have diffused and also let air dry, both times with fantastic results. Another great bonus is that after buying, I realized this product is actually made local to where I am! I will never run out of this product again!

Lovely hair

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Oct 05, 2011

This cream is excellent for my preschool daughter's very curly, normally frizzy hair. It makes for easy brushing and shiny, defined curls without becoming stiff or sticky.

Curl Cream

Posted by Reviewer1952642 on Oct 09, 2011

I really like this cream. It adds a nice texture to the hair but it is not sticky at all. It smells nice too. It def. does need to be reapplied the next day , it doesn't define the curls like a gel would, but I still really like it.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2251020 on Apr 28, 2011

I use this along with the beautiful curls shampoo and leave in conditioner I add a couple of drops of Dessert Essence Jojoba oil to leave in conditioner before applying to my hair (I have thick/course hair) Doesn't make my scalp itchy, leaves hair soft manageable and curly (without products my hair is frizzy/wavy) with these products my hair has beautiful ringlet curls. I have been searching for a natural product that reduces frizz and makes my hair curly. This is the best! I highly recommend!

MAKES MY CURL TIGHTER

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Makes curls tighter and soft.