My fav leave in

Posted by 5389034468524610814 on Mar 28, 2016

I tried a lot of curl conditioners and found that nothing else is as good as this one for my 3b hair. I like alaffia's most of the products. Love you Alaffia.

great value, great detangler, horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 29, 2015

not particularily moisturizing, but excellent at detangling. absolutely hate the smell. smells really weird. i use it to detangle my hair as a leave in, then add cream and oil for my 4 a/b hair. works great for that purpose, the scent does not linger.

Terrible for 4b/4c Hair

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Aug 22, 2015

OMG! I had high hopes for this. I would have given it two stars but the color, smell and consistency of it made me go down to a 1. It left my hair feeling stiff!!!!! It is sooooo runny, that most of the product ends on on the side of the bottle and all over my hand and arm. My hair is NOT bouncy, soft, manageable or conditioned. I will not be buying this again!!!

Great!!!

Posted by 4998747070351993076 on Dec 12, 2014

The first conditioner that actually makes a difference for my son's hair, though the smell could be nicer.

Not a bad product

Posted by 4916944544869239432 on Oct 04, 2014

It's not bad, but definitely hasn't lived up to my expectations. It makes my curls look nice enough but totallyyy dries my (texlaxed, 3b-ish) hair out. If I use it everyday I get bad knots. Wouldn't buy again.

Good

Posted by 5104555780872900569 on Oct 01, 2014

Very good for my Kinky hair 4b et 4a

Very good for my dry hair

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 04, 2014

For me is just perfect. You can use it when you take shower, like a conditioner. I have sensitive scalp, and with this product i don't have problems anymore.

one of the best leave in

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on Mar 04, 2014

i got 4a kinky natural hair and this is one of the best leave in conditioner i ever used : it moisturized very well my hair , make it soft and define my curl

Smells Good

Posted by 4618255192099176139 on Dec 21, 2013

I put this in spay bottle with some water and oil. I haven't saturated my hair with it just yet.

good!

Posted by 5665759726678773678 on Nov 03, 2013

it moisturised my hair really well, i've got type 3a curls so they aren't really kinky and coiled. it didnt leave my hair dry and i love the smell of this product. but one of the downsides is that it weighed down my hair a lot. so my curls are not defined just by sticking to this one product. i have to use a styling agent after that like a gel/cream. :D

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »