Very good for my dry hair

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 04, 2014

For me is just perfect. You can use it when you take shower, like a conditioner. I have sensitive scalp, and with this product i don't have problems anymore.

one of the best leave in

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on Mar 04, 2014

i got 4a kinky natural hair and this is one of the best leave in conditioner i ever used : it moisturized very well my hair , make it soft and define my curl

Quite average

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jul 01, 2011

I have very curly and thick hair for a Caucasian, and I hoped that this condioner will make them a bit looser without no harm to their beautiful spiral shape. Well they became not especially soft but tight locks. No frizz but hair seems immobile like if I put lot of gel.

good!

Posted by 5665759726678773678 on Nov 03, 2013

it moisturised my hair really well, i've got type 3a curls so they aren't really kinky and coiled. it didnt leave my hair dry and i love the smell of this product. but one of the downsides is that it weighed down my hair a lot. so my curls are not defined just by sticking to this one product. i have to use a styling agent after that like a gel/cream. :D

Beautiful Curls Leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2283179 on Aug 22, 2011

Awesome Product!

My fav leave in

Posted by 5389034468524610814 on Mar 28, 2016

I tried a lot of curl conditioners and found that nothing else is as good as this one for my 3b hair. I like alaffia's most of the products. Love you Alaffia.

Grateful curls

Posted by 4885771803800624634 on Oct 13, 2016

I love this leave in. I apply it post shower, and a little in the mornings with some water to revive. My hair loves it. Great value. A little goes a long way.

Great product

Posted by 5180232456480329380 on Jun 18, 2016

I have been using this product for over 5 years and can't replace it. I have tried White chicks, Shea butter, and several other curl activating creams and none have given me the satisfaction as this product has done. I particularly like the curly to kinky version as I get more definition than the wavy to curly. Highly recommend it....

Great for Curls!

Posted by 4710826767698062862 on Oct 14, 2016

I have very difficult curly hair and this is the FIRST product in my 32 years on this planet that has tamed, softened, and helped shape my curls. I love it!

Left My Hair Soft... For a While

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 23, 2011

While the shampoo is awesome, I have to give this stuff an "average rating." It left my kinky curls soft and smooth for a while, and DID provide for great detailing; however, it didn't stay soft and moisturized for long. Aubrey Organics Conditioner has worked better. Again, the shampoo, however, is well worth the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »