Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Activating Shampoo, Curly to Kinky, 12 oz (350 ml)

3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

very beautiful curls

Posted by Reviewer1982369 on May 12, 2011

i've never used a better shampoo, without all the junk i won't put in my hair. By 2nd wash with it, the silicon residues etc were gone, leaving my hair light & what i call 'insanely' soft. it's very long & naturally curly, dyed black with henna & indigo, & no wash-out of the indigo at all. i won't be using anything else now i've found this shampoo & conditioner.

Sampunas

Posted by 5133344536439663590 on Jun 12, 2012

Garbanas sutvaro puikiai,tik man greiciau pradejo riebaluotis plaukai.Skaniai kvepia

Not quite what I was expecting

Posted by sopotito on Feb 07, 2013

I have long naturally curly hair (mixed waves and corkscrews from type 3A to 3C), which is naturally very prone to dryness and frizz. Though I only use natural styling products, as this shampoo is very mild and I wash my hair only every 3 to 4 days, I needed to lather at least two times (sometimes even four!) to get my hair clean. And after lathering several times, I could feel some kind of film or coating remaining on my hair. I did not notice any effects on my curls, but I did notice more frizz than with other shampoos and the dandruff problem I have every now and then seemed to get worse. The smell is nice, the lather is soft and it didn't leave tangles in my hair, but that doesn't help much if the shampoo fails at it's main task - cleaning the hair and leaving it feeling nice. Would not recommend and would not buy again.

Good result just after washing

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jul 04, 2011

I used both shampoo and conditioner and they really boost curls and eliminate frizz. In my case it was achieved through making my soft hair more coarse and flat. Tight corkscrew locks looked quite nice when the hair dried but after several hours the hair became fuzzy and unruly.Maybe this product works better with other type of curls that are so many.I liked the site of the company beautifulcurls.net that provides many useful tips for people with natural waves and curls.

From Russia.

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012

It's awful! After shampooing my hair felt dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »