10% Off Orders Over $40!

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel, Wavy to Curly, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2744239 on Sep 04, 2012

not greasy, heavy, or drying. My hair is colored with a demi-perminent coloring. It is wavy with a little curl, and a couple inches below my shoulders. I am over 50. Using the gel I am able to go longer between shampoos, allowing my scalp to restore it's nature oil balance, and the color last longer. I have seen natural products for women of color but being caucasian I was unable to use them because my hair is not the same texture. This gel works well for me. I do need to add a little detangling cream along with it, particularly after shampoo. The natural ingrediences and the fair trade label were important to me

Love this!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

My curls come back to life after a little bit of this product. I dont have natural curls, just slightly wavy hair without products. I've had a perm and this product revive the curls. It also smell good and it's really affordable! I will definatly try more prduct from this brand.

This is a good product!

Posted by Reviewer2465644 on Nov 07, 2011

This product is great when the weather is humid. Good hold for wavy to curly fine-medium textured hair. This tub will last me a long time. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overload your hair with too much product or your hair will get extra crunchy.

Love love love, great on curly natural hair

Posted by 5536195133438500286 on Sep 10, 2012

Gives it moisture, locks it in, and dries keeping my hair from having a wet feeling all day. Also keeps fresh smelling and feeling.

Great for fine, curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2499807 on Jan 24, 2014

I have a lot of fine, curly hair that frizzes easily. Especially in humidity-ville. With this Beautiful Curls product, my hair is no longer frizzy, and the curls hold for the entire day. It does not weigh down my fine hair, and yet it keeps my curls distinct and bouncy. I use it 5+ times a week, and it has not damaged my hair in 3 months of near daily use. I've already purchased a second tube, though it will be several more months before I need it. Excellent product, highly recommended.