Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Defining Gel, Wavy to Curly, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2744239 on Sep 04, 2012

not greasy, heavy, or drying. My hair is colored with a demi-perminent coloring. It is wavy with a little curl, and a couple inches below my shoulders. I am over 50. Using the gel I am able to go longer between shampoos, allowing my scalp to restore it's nature oil balance, and the color last longer. I have seen natural products for women of color but being caucasian I was unable to use them because my hair is not the same texture. This gel works well for me. I do need to add a little detangling cream along with it, particularly after shampoo. The natural ingrediences and the fair trade label were important to me

Love this!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

My curls come back to life after a little bit of this product. I dont have natural curls, just slightly wavy hair without products. I've had a perm and this product revive the curls. It also smell good and it's really affordable! I will definatly try more prduct from this brand.

This is a good product!

Posted by Reviewer2465644 on Nov 07, 2011

This product is great when the weather is humid. Good hold for wavy to curly fine-medium textured hair. This tub will last me a long time. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overload your hair with too much product or your hair will get extra crunchy.

Love love love, great on curly natural hair

Posted by 5536195133438500286 on Sep 10, 2012

Gives it moisture, locks it in, and dries keeping my hair from having a wet feeling all day. Also keeps fresh smelling and feeling.

The Holy Grail for fine wavy hair!

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Feb 20, 2014

This gel is absolutely gorgeous! A complete dream come true. I have had really hard time finding hair gel that works specifically with fine wavy hair. I often feel kinda left out in the curly hair community, because a lot of the products and techniques work only with strong 3+ curls... This gel has just the right amount of hold and gives the right amount of definition for my type of fine, soft, low porosity 2a/2b wavy hair. The ingredients are awesome! No silicones, no drying alcohol and no synthetic fragrance! I have to say I was a bit nervous about the fact that it contains shea butter and coconut oil, because if a product has even a bit too much oil, it can easily make fine waves into limp and greasy-looking mess. Turns out my fears were completely false, the gel is moisturising but doesn't weight my fine hair down at all.