Great Product line for curls

Posted by Reviewer2961184 on Oct 31, 2012

In the world where curly hair needs to be straightened and the products for the hair are choke full of the bad stuff, there is finally something you can use without the add ons. I love this line, the Shampoo, conditioner, oil and gel. My curly hair has never been so shiny, healthy. I can only recommend it. The shampoo does not lather as much, but that's all the additives that make it lathering. It's job is to clean, and it does that right. No it does not detangle, this is a shampoo, for that you get conditioner.

A good shampoo.

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 14, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo and a little bit goes a long way which is great for the wallet! It seems to make my hair quite soft and if used with the Curl Activating Cream I get remarks about how nice my hair looks. The reason why I haven't given it 5 stars is because I seem to have to wash my hair more often when using this shampoo. Maybe that is better as it means its not quite so hard on the natural hair oils. Overall a great product and one I will be purchasing again.

Left my hair a tangled mess :(

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 23, 2011

For all its conditioning ingredients, this shampoo left my hair dried out and tangled -- the conditioner in the same line did nothing to make combing easier.

This is a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer2786379 on Dec 06, 2011

Fantastic, nice smell and only need a small amount will be ordering again.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1952642 on Oct 09, 2011

I really wasn't expecting the shampoo to be so heavy. It doesn't feel like it is cleaning my scalp and doesn't lather all that great. You have to make sure that your hair is really, really wet to get it to lather. I do like it though when it is used with all the products, but you can't straighten your hair when using these products. It leaves your hair looking too greasy.

havent test

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jan 06, 2014

will b updating again

Feels weird!

Posted by 5545576368175274120 on Sep 01, 2013

This shampoo has almost no foam and is very hard to rinse. My hair feels sticky after I use it. I guess it could be because I am not used to shampoos without sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates. I will give it another try, but it is not exactly what I wanted.

je ne vois pas de résultats extraordinaires

Posted by 4951517122417642522 on May 12, 2014

il lave les cheveux, mais je ne vois pas de résultats exceptionnels. rien de plus

Foam?

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on May 23, 2014

I think this could be a good product, if it would foam more... It nearly doesn't foam, and it's hard to spread through the hair. So what I do, is using another shampoo first, to cleanse the hair, and use this shampoo as a second shampoo, by this way the hair got cleaned before and this shampoo foams more and is easier to use. The smell is soft. I use the matching conditioner, even though they say it's a leave-in conditioner, the hair stays greasy when dry, so I use it as a regular conditionar, so I rince it off after application. My hair feels healthier and softer.

not so good as I thought it will be

Posted by Raselita on Jul 04, 2011

Smell is good, but the hair look greasy after drying.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »