Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Shampoo, Wavy to Curly, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product line for curls

Posted by Reviewer2961184 on Oct 31, 2012

In the world where curly hair needs to be straightened and the products for the hair are choke full of the bad stuff, there is finally something you can use without the add ons. I love this line, the Shampoo, conditioner, oil and gel. My curly hair has never been so shiny, healthy. I can only recommend it. The shampoo does not lather as much, but that's all the additives that make it lathering. It's job is to clean, and it does that right. No it does not detangle, this is a shampoo, for that you get conditioner.

Left my hair a tangled mess :(

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 23, 2011

For all its conditioning ingredients, this shampoo left my hair dried out and tangled -- the conditioner in the same line did nothing to make combing easier.

This is a Keeper

Posted by Reviewer2786379 on Dec 06, 2011

Fantastic, nice smell and only need a small amount will be ordering again.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1952642 on Oct 09, 2011

I really wasn't expecting the shampoo to be so heavy. It doesn't feel like it is cleaning my scalp and doesn't lather all that great. You have to make sure that your hair is really, really wet to get it to lather. I do like it though when it is used with all the products, but you can't straighten your hair when using these products. It leaves your hair looking too greasy.

A good shampoo.

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 14, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo and a little bit goes a long way which is great for the wallet! It seems to make my hair quite soft and if used with the Curl Activating Cream I get remarks about how nice my hair looks. The reason why I haven't given it 5 stars is because I seem to have to wash my hair more often when using this shampoo. Maybe that is better as it means its not quite so hard on the natural hair oils. Overall a great product and one I will be purchasing again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »