New To iHerb?

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Nurturing Leave-In & Detangler, Babies & Up, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on May 30, 2012

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

Great for curl shaping, not too great as a detangler.

Posted by Reviewer2788196 on Dec 14, 2011

It doesn't really work as a detangler - my daughter's hair was truly impossible to comb after I put this thing in. However, it is very good for curl shaping. I really love how my hair looks after I use it.

okay for the price

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Aug 07, 2011

Smell is ok, subtle enough for kids. Not the best detangling product I have purchased as I prefer a richer formula

Good

Posted by Reviewer3252717 on Aug 10, 2013