Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1324557 on Jan 11, 2012

I originally bought this for my sons curly hair, along with the Shampoo. It worked great!! Then I started using it and it leaves my extremely curly hair VERY SOFT and I rarely have to use spray gel to keep the frizz down. Really love this stuff!!!!

LOVE IT!

Posted by miriam on May 20, 2013

This one give me the most beautiful curls. If I dont use anything in my hair, my curls just looks like a little wavy frizz. I have never had as goos looking curls as this one give me. (I have tried other products from Beautiful Curls, but none of them can compete with this.)

Love it with the activating cream

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jun 10, 2013

OMG, this product is amazing when used with the activating cream. It leaves my thick curls so defined and soft. And it smells good to! It is really gentle on your hair and it doesn't build up or anything.

Great leave in conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

Great for curly hair. The scent lasts a long time.

For my daughter

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I bought this for my daughter and I use it almost daily on her fine curls. Smells beautiful and works as a detangler. I will purchase this again.

Uauuuu

Posted by 5682990637604642831 on Mar 24, 2014

De lo mejor que he probado, un 10. Volveré a repetir.

Makes my hair soft and shiny

Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Aug 13, 2014

This product is my must have. I have dry curly hair and it leaves my hair soft, shiny and very easy to comb.

Excellent hydrate tres bien les cheveux

Posted by Lyllow on Sep 10, 2014

Excellent leave-in. Il est fluide sans être liquide, hydrate parfaitement le cheveux, odeur correcte. Ce leave in est bien mieux que le "Activating Leave-In" de la meme marque que je trouvais bien trop épais et pas du tout efficace. Le seul point négatif de ce produit est la présence de phénoxyethanol (pour ceux qui font attention aux compositions) mais vu l'efficacité, il vaut le coup. Je recommande.

works so far.

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Aug 12, 2011

i hate washing my unruly hair but this conditioner combined with non leave on conditioner works better than anything else i have tried so far. Still using my giovanni shampoo and conditioner and spray leave in conditioner but plan to switch everything to this brand when i run out of those. it is worth a try. it may be expensive but seems to work.

Great for curl shaping, not too great as a detangler.

Posted by Reviewer2788196 on Dec 14, 2011

It doesn't really work as a detangler - my daughter's hair was truly impossible to comb after I put this thing in. However, it is very good for curl shaping. I really love how my hair looks after I use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »