Good

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

So far i have used it only once but it is working. Will continue using it.

Great conditioning, aweful scent...

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Jul 10, 2012

I love what this treatment does for my hair, it leaves it unfrizzy and soft.. But the smell is aweful.

ok but not good for avoiding tangles.

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Oct 08, 2012

I got terrible tangles with this product. I otherwise like the smell, and my hair looks fuller and more curly with it. But the price was tangled hair like I've never experienced before. I don't think it conditions in a way that helps avoid tangles so I've started using it with another conditioner and am back to minimal tangles that way.

Posted by Malina on Nov 12, 2012

Didn't like it! It is not smooth, more like clay. Does not moisturize my curls.

OK

Posted by 4776635542999821037 on Oct 08, 2016

I use the Beautiful Curls series, but this is my least favorite of their products. It doesn't have any slip, so it's difficult to detangle with it, and I wind up pulling out more hair than usual. It's not terrible, but not great either.

Really GREAT product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Apr 02, 2011

I am African-American and have hair that is curly one day, ringlets the next, and frizzy the next - it has a mind of it's own. I was also starting to experience lots of dryness. Since using this my hair has no frizz and a wonderful softness to it without feeling greasy. My hair retains its ringlet formation from one wash to the next (every few days) and seems to be getting stronger. The only downside is that for most of us with curly hair, we tend to need more conditioner due to the dryness. I have what could be described as a "quasi-bob" -just below my ears on the side and a little longer in the back with layering and this size only got me through 3 shampoos. That can add up to be pretty expensive. But for people with hair a little less thick and curly, this could last longer and turn out to be more cost effective.

Good afterwards, but no the same day

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Feb 24, 2015

This product is OK I guess, but not the best. My hair became too oily the same day I applied these product, but when I wash it again, only then it looked shiny and soft. So for that I give it some stars, but it was just too annoying when it became so oily, so I wouldn't buy again.

not good at all

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 29, 2014

I read many good reviews about this conditioning treatment but I was disappointed, it didn't do anything to my hair - they even looked oily - I tried using different amounts of this treatment, I tried it as a mask but it didn't work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »