Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 29, 2013

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

nothing special

Posted by 5179130681523234163 on May 03, 2016

I have previously used more high end brands of skincare but thought I would try some cheaper options. I was kind of disappointed with this as I normally use my cleanser to remove my make up, but after using this product I still had a lot of foundation left on my skin. I would probably only recommend this product as something to keep in the shower as a face wash.

Strong

Posted by 4712443329856606588 on Sep 12, 2016

This cleanser is rather strong and definately not suitable for sensitive skin. It causes my skin to flare up and turn red. Do a patch test before you try it. It may work for you but unfortunately, it didn't for me.

Good

Posted by 5129269728965567129 on Oct 23, 2016

Good for my face.

OMG

Posted by 4722882428694402451 on Nov 11, 2014

I read some reviews on this product and everybody said it was the "IT" item to buy. After I used it for couple of days, I regretted that I didn't buy the bigger sized one. It gave me smoother skin in this very cold and dry weather. Loved it and I would like to get the bigger one!!!

BWC cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this small size for traveling

Good!

Posted by yoshita83 on Dec 17, 2014

Good price, good product and it's cruelty free! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »