Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 29, 2013

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

nothing special

Posted by 5179130681523234163 on May 03, 2016

I have previously used more high end brands of skincare but thought I would try some cheaper options. I was kind of disappointed with this as I normally use my cleanser to remove my make up, but after using this product I still had a lot of foundation left on my skin. I would probably only recommend this product as something to keep in the shower as a face wash.

Love it

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Jul 13, 2016

Great face wash. Does brighten your face. Not an everyday face wash though, can be harsh. But thrice a week gives excellent results. Would repurchase. I have oily/combo skin.

Great for travel

Posted by 5048114712136263660 on Aug 01, 2016

I love the size and the product. It is always in my travel bag. A good buy !

fine soap

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014

refreshing

super-cleanser

Posted by 5303863814241624664 on Dec 09, 2014

The smell isnt very pleasing, actually I wondered why there is the title "premium aromatherapy", BUT, anyone can get used to it, because this is a great cleanser! Real champion in terms of effectiveness. After using it I feel like all my pores have been washed out like teeth in advertising for mouth wash, if you know what I mean :-) It even removes makeup amazingly. When I remove my makeup and go to shower, there is always some mascara leftovers and after shower I have to clean my eyes again. But when I use this AHA cleanser on my face, the remains of eye makeup are almost gone and my face feels really clean. Next time Im buying the large package! (update - I already did :-)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2611170 on Sep 28, 2013

Smells amazing. This doesn't seem to harsh for me, and I have quite sensitive skin, but I only use it every second day or so. Seems to have helped a bit with my blackheads.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »