Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 29, 2013

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

Perfect for summer

Posted by turcur29 on Aug 12, 2014

My skin gets quite oily in the summer, this takes my makeup off easily and also gives me a very fresh feeling, very soothing after a long hot day. I will definitely purchase the full size.

OMG

Posted by 4722882428694402451 on Nov 11, 2014

I read some reviews on this product and everybody said it was the "IT" item to buy. After I used it for couple of days, I regretted that I didn't buy the bigger sized one. It gave me smoother skin in this very cold and dry weather. Loved it and I would like to get the bigger one!!!

Will purchase again!

Posted by 5361046250622279108 on Nov 27, 2014

Best cleanser ever!

Good!

Posted by yoshita83 on Dec 17, 2014

Good price, good product and it's cruelty free! :)

my favorite Facial Cleanser

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I travel a lot, and the size of the bottle is very comfortable to take for my trips. Cleanses my skin well, does not make it dry, pores seems to be cleaner after using it for 2 weeks. Love it and will continue to buy it.

Love this product

Posted by 5605915662537191576 on Jan 14, 2015

So inexpensive and perfect inconjunction with other AHA products, I leave it on for a minute and its like a mini peel. Plus the small bottle lasts forever!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »