Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Feb 16, 2010

My 23 year old daughter loves this, and I do because it has no SLS, SMS and is a good price

BWC Conditioner

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2015

Best conditioner. My hair isn't frizzy anymore. It's also light and makes my hair soft. Will stock up on this!!

well priced

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Dec 15, 2010

This is all natural and not expensive. Like the way it smells and lathers.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer1460001 on Jun 04, 2008

I really love this BWC conditioner. I have gotten many compliments on how shiny my hair is since I started using it.

Soft Hair - great price

Posted by Reviewer1776847 on Nov 11, 2008

I use this with the BWC Moisture Shampoo alone and sometimes with the leave in conditioner (when it's humid out). Either way, my hair is shiny and very soft. Even without the leave in conditioner added, I can style my hair easily with the same results.

Returned to this because, for me, seems improved

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 24, 2009

Used this leave-in and BWC's Daily (rinse-out) conditioner a while back, but found both too heavy, and this leave-in left a coating, was not quickly absorbed into my dark hair, but love this amazing formula, i.e., my hair "drinks" this clean, light and moisturing leave-in, I also again like BWC's Daily condtioner--I'm back!

Hmm, dimethicone?

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2014

I really like this brand normally, but I found the ingredients to be less than impressive. First of all it isn't very moisturizing and then when I read dimethicone as an ingredient I realize I won't be able to use it due to an allergy to all silicone.

A Keeper for Sure!

Posted by 5447486393488261637 on Feb 10, 2015

pairs well with the shampoo. not much is needed to get the job done, and hair feels clean and conditioned after rinsing. I love it!

Great product

Posted by fodmapper on Jul 13, 2012

I use this after using the shampoo, and it makes my hair so soft and in good condition. Highly recommended. Smell is fantastic too.

Works Great!!!