Second time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 30, 2012

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1366712 on Nov 07, 2011

Didn't find it too oily at all. It is perfect and not overly potent smelling sunscreen either. Will definitely get a refill.

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Nov 24, 2010

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Nov 04, 2010

I like the way this lotion feels on my skin and it really protects against the sun. I can tell the difference within just a week. Highly recommend it.

beauty without cruelty - facial lotion

Posted by Reviewer3075097 on Sep 20, 2010

awesome - really light and nice to use every day

Loooove this facial lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2384579 on Apr 21, 2010

I started using this lotion because while pregnant with my son I could not stand the smell of any lotion. This lotion really is unscented, it absorbs beautifully into my skin without making it oily, it lasts for months because a little goes a long way and the SPF 15 and organic ingredients are the icing on the cake. I hve been using this daily for 3 years now and cannot say enough good things about it. I love it and will continue using it for as long as it's being sold!

More great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2057117 on Jun 29, 2009

I use this all over my body as I have very sensitive skin. It is so light nd hydrates my skin very nicely.

Affordable everyday face care

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on May 26, 2009

without the chemical junk...great for men.

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3278369 on Mar 24, 2009

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »