Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Nov 24, 2010

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

Not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

Just like the others have said, this is not a greasy lotion. My skin is more on the oily-combination side and this isn't greasy on my face. It does moisturize since it has shea butter in it. I was previously using C.O. Bigelow but have decided to give this a try since it's cheaper. I may go stick with C.O. Bigelow in the summer since it's oil-free.

Second time buyer

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 30, 2012

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Very nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1938819 on Jan 19, 2011

This is my first time trying this product so far I have no compliants. My goal is to see if this product helps quiet/contain the acne out burst I have during that time of the month. So far so good.

Very good

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012

Recommended, I only would improve the scent.

smells like sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Jan 30, 2012

smells like sunscreen and is a little greasy--but all spf face products seem to be

Non greasy, fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2574482 on Jul 20, 2011

I was using Aubrey Organics hand and body. This is almost as nice except the ingredients are not as pure.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2800539 on Oct 27, 2011

I like this cream as a daily facial lotion, it´s not too rich and the skin absorbs it very well. I also like the price.

good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Good lotion with sun protection.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Apr 25, 2012

This does what it's supposed to do. My boyfriend wasn't pleased that it made his eyes sting a bit if it got too close or he rubbed his face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »