Beauty Without Cruelty, Eye Make-Up Remover, Extra Gentle, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

BWC Eye Make-up Remover

Posted by Reviewer1672011 on Jan 30, 2009

I have used this product for years and love it. Since I wear contacts and find many removers to leave an oily residue in your eye (that still lingers after I have woken up in the morning--yuck), I always look for oil-free ones. BWC offers a very good product at a very good price. I have tried products 3-4 times the cost with the same result so I prefer it. I will say though if you use waterproof mascara this is not the make-up remover for you. It is too gentle for that task but if you don't, it is great.

Not So Happy

Posted by Reviewer3317357 From California on May 14, 2008

I am a bit disappointed with this product. It is gentle and seems to remove eye shadow easily, but doesn't do so well with mascara and eyeliner.

my favorite eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer2020492 From Indiana on Jun 05, 2010

It's not paraben free and I wish it were but this is my favorite eye make up remover. I get crusties with other removers but this one keeps my lids really clean.

No residue, but does not clean it all off

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 29, 2013

As advertised - there is no residue after using, it is clean and light. But it does not easily remove all of the waterproof mascara from my eyes... I'll finish the bottle, but won't buy again. On other hand, if you wear non-waterproof mascara or have really sensitive skin, then I think this would be a good product for you to try.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1365065 From Russian Federation on Nov 08, 2012

i buy this one ev ery time, really great remover, no smell, no colour, no allergic, 1-2 times aroung eyes and no make up, even very dark after hellowin