BWC Eye Make-up Remover

Posted by Reviewer1672011 on Jan 30, 2009

I have used this product for years and love it. Since I wear contacts and find many removers to leave an oily residue in your eye (that still lingers after I have woken up in the morning--yuck), I always look for oil-free ones. BWC offers a very good product at a very good price. I have tried products 3-4 times the cost with the same result so I prefer it. I will say though if you use waterproof mascara this is not the make-up remover for you. It is too gentle for that task but if you don't, it is great.

No residue, but does not clean it all off

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 29, 2013

As advertised - there is no residue after using, it is clean and light. But it does not easily remove all of the waterproof mascara from my eyes... I'll finish the bottle, but won't buy again. On other hand, if you wear non-waterproof mascara or have really sensitive skin, then I think this would be a good product for you to try.

Not So Happy

Posted by Reviewer3317357 on May 14, 2008

I am a bit disappointed with this product. It is gentle and seems to remove eye shadow easily, but doesn't do so well with mascara and eyeliner.

my favorite eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer2020492 on Jun 05, 2010

It's not paraben free and I wish it were but this is my favorite eye make up remover. I get crusties with other removers but this one keeps my lids really clean.

very nice non irritant

Posted by Reviewer1046057 on Aug 09, 2011

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. It removes makeup very well without irritating my eyes. And I love that they don't test on animals.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 27, 2015

it's very gentle and removes make-up very good, like long-lasting cream eye-shadows or liner, except water-proof mascara. ok for sensitive eyes.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

i buy this one ev ery time, really great remover, no smell, no colour, no allergic, 1-2 times aroung eyes and no make up, even very dark after hellowin

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1835522 on Dec 20, 2011

This is a very nice product. Does eveything it promises. With waterproof mascara - works as well as every other (more oily) product that I have tried.

Does the job!

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

To be honest, I bought this mainly because of the packaging and because I like the brand. Turns out it is GOOD but not GREAT. It does the job at removing makeup but I have to rub a little harder when removing all my mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes and I can finish removing my makeup without having red puffy eyes which is great. I say it is average, but because it is cruelty free it gets extra points.

Good one, but not the best

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 05, 2013

I like the fact this one does not irritate my eyes, however it does an okay job in removing make up.. I tried it n some mascara alone (not the durable kind) and it I still had some make up left overs around my eyes.