excellent product

Posted by 5320507454900836880 on Apr 25, 2016

one of the best eye make up removers I've used. I have very sensitive eyes, and this remover does'nt irttate and removes the eye make very good

No volveré a comprar

Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016

No desmaquilla nada bien el maquillaje de los ojos y si es watherproff olvidarte. Dañas mucho el ojo y además escuece!

Doesn't work on waterproof gel eyeliner.

Posted by 4889285494702448644 on Apr 10, 2016

I was thoroughly disappointed with this product. I get that it's good for animals and the environment, but product efficiency should be a priority too. It barely gets any of my eyeliner off even after rubbing it profusely (which I doubt is good for the sensitive skin around my eyes, probably stretching and inducing more wrinkles). I had to buy the Neutrogena one instead right away, because that product will at least do the job. I am never buying their products again. I hope they work harder to make their products more efficient.

it's gentle on the eyes but not effective

Posted by silverblue on Apr 10, 2016

i find that it's really gently on my eyes and does not sting and irritate, however it was not effective enough to remove my waterproof liner and mascara

very good

Posted by 5346103192684123120 on Apr 04, 2016

I liked

removes make up

Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Mar 31, 2016

Gentle removes make up, just what I need

Pas mal

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 22, 2015

Bien mais cela a une texture d'eau micellaire donc se termine très rapidement (environ 1 mois) Je ne rachèterai pas celui-ci mais il est plutôt pas mal, pique un peu les yeux par contre. Packaging sympa.

Love it!

Posted by 5009844007691910796 on Aug 03, 2015

Absolutely love this. I use this for the whole face. It is so amazingly gentle on the eye area. It might be a tough if using waterproof makeup, but I will always be able to get everything off with the 2nd cotton pad. Will definitely continue to use it.

Very gentle, effective, no residue left in eye

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Jun 16, 2015

I get eczema on my eyelids and this doesn't cause it to flare like most products. It doesn't even tingle. It also doesn't leave that foggy feeling in your eyes afterwards that some eye makeup removers do. It is truly fragrance free- smells like water. Gets makeup off well. Will stick to this as my eye makeup remover. Very happy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 27, 2015

it's very gentle and removes make-up very good, like long-lasting cream eye-shadows or liner, except water-proof mascara. ok for sensitive eyes.