Like it a lot

Posted by 5194111206873400526 on Mar 28, 2016

Cleanses so well, my skin feels clean and fresh after.

My new facial cleanser!!!

Posted by 4616785656182067482 on Feb 25, 2016

When I started to use this cleanser, I thought my skin was becoming dry but I guess it was just because of the cold weather because now, my skin is smoother, looks healthier and I have less blemishes. Most important it is vegan and cruelty free. I do love this product and will buy again.

Mais il m'en fo d'autres

Posted by 4777993082219363767 on Dec 11, 2015

Petite mais efficace j'ai de moins en moins de tâche en moins d'un mois d'utilisation j'en suis fan

Best facial cleanser

Posted by 4709523389847116934 on Nov 17, 2015

My sister uses this, and she said that its the best product she has found for her oily skin. She totally recommends this.

good for oily skin, not for long time use

Posted by 4826023099470259001 on May 21, 2015

I use this on evenings to wash-off make-up. It leaves nice clean feeling and face stays Matt for long. I use it once a day so then it doesn't dry out skin Too much. It's good for normal to oily skin, it doesn't suit for dry skin. don't use if you're exposed to the sun a lot, because the AHA complex makes your skin more sensitive to the sun damage.

Can't use

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Apr 27, 2015

After a single use, my skin becomes so dry that it got filled with red pimples. It looks older and takes at least a week to recover to previous state. I tried twice with a few weeks in between and same results each time. Won't use again.

My skin is getting better

Posted by 5361046250622279108 on Mar 26, 2015

I have acne problems and after using this, my acne is getting better. It doesn't dry up my skin!! My third bottle already!

personal favorite

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Mar 11, 2015

I've been using this for years. Great cleanse without drying. I use once a day. Little product lathers and goes a long way. Highly recommended.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Jan 24, 2015

great product, leaves skin smooth & soft, great price too! update: recently bought this for my daughter and she is as impressed as I am. declined her usual Xmas gift of an expensive skin care pack as she was still using this.

Very good product if you use it properly

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

This is a very good product, but is not for everyday use. Some people write on the reviews that is irritating and drying, that is because has AHA and it makes a peeling in your skin, that makes acne scars and superficial marks disappear and having less black heads, but you can't use it everyday or is going to irritate your skin, what I do is to alternate it with another cleanser less hard for my skin.