Works great for my 12 year old daughter as well as my more mature skin.

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 05, 2008

I'm 40, and I really bought this cleanser for my 12 year old daughter, but I keep finding myself using it. It's great.

Good value but can irritate sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2560323 on Nov 10, 2009

It's a good value and a nice product for those who have dry skin however I found it to irritate my sensitive skin.

Creamy as they get

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Lovrly creamy cleanser that doesn't leave your face feeling tight and dry! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of beauty products!!! Help be the voice they don't have and only support cruelty free products!

Muy bueno

Posted by Margot on Feb 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho cómo retira el maquillaje. Cunde bastante. Hay que acostumbrarse al olor, algo fuerte.

Very good and mild cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I have sensitive skin, and this is Perfect for me. I remove it with a clean, warm and damp flanell and it Works like a charm. Skin turns out clean and soft. I love this Product.

Gentle and does the job

Posted by 5629301719915137606 on May 27, 2014

This is one of the best cleansing milk that I have ever used. Great for matured skin. Gentle and yet does the job of cleaning my face. Just one squirt on wet palm and rub on to face gently. Then, rinse immediately with warm water followed by cold water. And you are done! I am very happy with this product and am almost finishing my second bottle. Looks like I'll be sticking on to this product for a long time!

Great!

Posted by 4836633080464534777 on Mar 01, 2015

It works well! Will buy again!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 14, 2012

This cleanser is amazing. I like my cleansers to come in a thicker milky-formula so I can wipe it off with cottonballs. And BWC is great. It's effective and fragrant free. And the best of it all..not tested on animales:)

Buena limpiadora

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Jan 05, 2014

Se extiende bien y se retira fácilmente con los discos de algodón. Tiene textura de leche y el bote es grande, tiene pinta de durar años! jeje Desmaquilla bien el rostro, pero con algunas mascaras oscuras de pestañas tienes que insistir un poco. Lo único por lo que no le pongo 5 estrellas es porque es cierto lo que se comenta en otras reviews: tiene un olor fuerte. A mi no me desagrada personalmente, huele como a plantas super concentradas o algo así, pero tampoco me enamora el olor.

Not a big fan...

Posted by Reviewer1282586 on Mar 05, 2010

The extreme milkiness of the cleanser is a turn off, and it leaves the skin feeling greasy. However, it does take off makeup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »