Works great for my 12 year old daughter as well as my more mature skin.

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 05, 2008

I'm 40, and I really bought this cleanser for my 12 year old daughter, but I keep finding myself using it. It's great.

Good value but can irritate sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2560323 on Nov 10, 2009

It's a good value and a nice product for those who have dry skin however I found it to irritate my sensitive skin.

Creamy as they get

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Lovrly creamy cleanser that doesn't leave your face feeling tight and dry! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of beauty products!!! Help be the voice they don't have and only support cruelty free products!

Muy bueno

Posted by Margot on Feb 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho cómo retira el maquillaje. Cunde bastante. Hay que acostumbrarse al olor, algo fuerte.

Very good and mild cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I have sensitive skin, and this is Perfect for me. I remove it with a clean, warm and damp flanell and it Works like a charm. Skin turns out clean and soft. I love this Product.

Gentle and does the job

Posted by 5629301719915137606 on May 27, 2014

This is one of the best cleansing milk that I have ever used. Great for matured skin. Gentle and yet does the job of cleaning my face. Just one squirt on wet palm and rub on to face gently. Then, rinse immediately with warm water followed by cold water. And you are done! I am very happy with this product and am almost finishing my second bottle. Looks like I'll be sticking on to this product for a long time!

Great!

Posted by 4836633080464534777 on Mar 01, 2015

It works well! Will buy again!

Soothing and cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I have been using this for three months now and my skin has been much improved. I wash with it once daily before going to bed and also use the BWC face cream. I am 65 and it seems that every other cleanser has dried my skin and finding one that is fragrance free is a bonus as I have chemical sensitivities. My skin is supple and not flaky anymore, of course I still am 65 years old but now have nice skin that looks healthy.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 14, 2012

This cleanser is amazing. I like my cleansers to come in a thicker milky-formula so I can wipe it off with cottonballs. And BWC is great. It's effective and fragrant free. And the best of it all..not tested on animales:)

Good and mild cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 04, 2010

a little thin and runny but cleans well without making my skin dry. I use it all over - to remove eye makeup too, with a eye-makeup remover pad afterwards so I don`t have to rub so much on the thin skin around eye. works well. Very mild lavendry? smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »