This Delivers!

Posted by Reviewer1865759 on Jan 02, 2011

I have such dry skin and as an added benefit I have become super sensitive to frangrance and some chemical ingredients. Over the years I have tried every brand from top shelf department store to drug store and currently this is my favorite, it really works for me. At first you don't think that it will work, it's not this super heavy, greasy or rich lotion, but it really delivers. I don't get that tight dry feeling ten minutes after I've slathered it on. To take it up a notch, I add a few drops of pure Vitamin E oil to each pump, especially in winter, and WOW! Plus, read the ingredients, all good stuff in there. I've also switched to using this as my hand lotion. (Just wish they had a smaller size or tube available for my purse and travel.) I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

perfect lotion

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

This is one of my favorites. I use it together with a detox lotion. This BWC lotion has no taste at all and make your skin shine. It's really an amazing good lotion, not watery, but fatty but not sticky. It gets in the skin very quickly. Good product, with safe natural ingredients!!

At Last

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Jun 09, 2008

A really nice lotion without chemicals OR fragrance! Leaves skin soft not greasy; easily absorbed. Love BWC products; will buy this one again.

The Perfect Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3292651 on Jun 04, 2008

It's exactly what I was looking for. It's not greasy, and it's fragrance free and paraben free. It's great lotion.

THE perfect body lotion!!

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Jun 12, 2010

I wanted a body lotion that is organic, chemical free, fragrance free, affordable and comes in a large size. I stumbled across this and it turned out to be THE perfect find. The texture is medium thick but absorbs quickly with a slight scent of almond. It also moisturizes all-day long. I specifically want a fragrance-free organic lotion because I don't want the scent to clash with my perfume and I wear perfume every day. And as a bonus, like the rest of the BWC line, it's super affordable compared to other organic lines.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3243576 on Dec 06, 2009

very good quality product and doesn't give my husband a headache from obnoxious fragrances. I've switched all of my products to paraben-free after reading the health problems and concerns associated with them. Oh and makes skin super soft!

Simply amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1575099 on Sep 29, 2012

I have tried many products, from expensive to home-made. This lotion has been hands down the best I have ever tried and I do not say that lightly. I have safely used this lotion on my face. Where I normally would break out from using a new or heavy lotion on my face, within 24 hours any blemishes I had were starting to heal and fade. Beautiful stuff. I will definitely be re-ordering!

Great

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

Absorbs fast, isn't greasy, spreads easily, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'd say it's more of a winter lotion however because in the summer it makes me sweat more and comes off in a film like sunscreen. I do sweat a lot and live in a humid climate though.

Excellent

Posted by 5361315316840531971 on Nov 07, 2012

A beautiful product has no smell but wondrous effect

Nice!

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 24, 2012

A very nice fragrance free lotion. Absorbs easily. Does´t irritate my winter-dry skin. Great all-over body treatment. Plus this is not tested on animals. I use this as an after-shower-moisturizer and sometimes for massage. Very nice also with sandalwood oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »