Beauty Without Cruelty, Fragrance Free Lotion, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

This Delivers!

Posted by Reviewer1865759 on Jan 02, 2011

I have such dry skin and as an added benefit I have become super sensitive to frangrance and some chemical ingredients. Over the years I have tried every brand from top shelf department store to drug store and currently this is my favorite, it really works for me. At first you don't think that it will work, it's not this super heavy, greasy or rich lotion, but it really delivers. I don't get that tight dry feeling ten minutes after I've slathered it on. To take it up a notch, I add a few drops of pure Vitamin E oil to each pump, especially in winter, and WOW! Plus, read the ingredients, all good stuff in there. I've also switched to using this as my hand lotion. (Just wish they had a smaller size or tube available for my purse and travel.) I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

perfect lotion

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

This is one of my favorites. I use it together with a detox lotion. This BWC lotion has no taste at all and make your skin shine. It's really an amazing good lotion, not watery, but fatty but not sticky. It gets in the skin very quickly. Good product, with safe natural ingredients!!

At Last

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Jun 09, 2008

A really nice lotion without chemicals OR fragrance! Leaves skin soft not greasy; easily absorbed. Love BWC products; will buy this one again.

The Perfect Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3292651 on Jun 04, 2008

It's exactly what I was looking for. It's not greasy, and it's fragrance free and paraben free. It's great lotion.

THE perfect body lotion!!

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Jun 12, 2010

I wanted a body lotion that is organic, chemical free, fragrance free, affordable and comes in a large size. I stumbled across this and it turned out to be THE perfect find. The texture is medium thick but absorbs quickly with a slight scent of almond. It also moisturizes all-day long. I specifically want a fragrance-free organic lotion because I don't want the scent to clash with my perfume and I wear perfume every day. And as a bonus, like the rest of the BWC line, it's super affordable compared to other organic lines.