Good

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015

I have sensitive dry skin, easily red. I was looking for a replacement to my Jurlique mask, which I like but it is getting crazy expensive, smaller in size, and it is not very organic. And the company, which used to be good, is now focused on China and allows animal testing. But with owners like casino mogul James Pack er, what can you expect. And iherb delivers from USA to Australia in one week, Jurlique takes 2 weeks within Australia (that is if it arrives and is within expiry!). I found this mask, and am pleasantly surprised. In texture it is more like the cold creams that older people used to use. It smells lovely (essential oils), cruelty free. Package says 22% organic contents. Feels soothing. It is not a clay like mask. Price good for what it is. Really 4 and half stars.

très bien

Posted by 5123493929057070316 on Jan 13, 2015

hydrate bien la peau qui a l'ai repulpée, on peut même le garder la nuit pour un effet plus important. Je rachèterais

Didn't find it effective

Posted by 4954772576535312308 on Aug 29, 2014

I didn't feel any hydrating effects like i usually have with other products. It didn't burn or irritate my skin like others mentioned here, but didn't have any positive effects either. Wouldn't buy it again.

Beauty Without Cruelty, Hydrating Facial Mask

Posted by eltocadordevero on Aug 26, 2014

Una mascarilla hidratante muy buena, con un agradable aroma a lavanda y altamente efectiva, deja la piel calmada, hidratada y elástica tras su uso.

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on Jul 08, 2014

I am amazed at this stuff. My skin is horribly dry and reacts to everythg that you can't fry an egg in. It craves grease. It loves this stuff. cheap and cruelty free, a winner

Best Mask Ever

Posted by 5710632524025407717 on Jul 06, 2014

Most of the masks would cause my allergic reaction. After checking the ingredients of this product on cosdna.com, I chose this and got astonishing feedback. Apply it generously every night after facial cleaning, you would get a good night sleep and moisturized skin the other morning. Best mask ever. Some of my colleagues started to use it as well and their feedback was as good.

Hydrating - but very fragrant

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Apr 08, 2014

I purchased this product a cpl of months ago - I do find that my skin really gets moisturized and "plumped" after using this product, but it contains some sort of fragrant oils (lavender/chamomille?) that actually can be somewhat overwhelming. Overall - I would probably try another moisturising product only due to the frangrance, otherwhise awesome.

I really like it,

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

I really like it. It helps smoothing my complexion before makeup application.I sometimes mix it with green clay for a hydrating yet deep cleansing mask. I will repurchase.

不敏感, 夠保濕

Posted by Rosacea-sensitive-face-JF on Jan 17, 2014

本人有瑰玖座倉, 面好乾, 紅,極敏感. 我喜歡膏狀面膜, 這個產品好, 不敏感, 用後好舒服, 有光澤,滑. 有時有好輕的刺感覺, 但好快無事. age 39-45. I live in HK.

not bad

Posted by 5538199862540070175 on Oct 18, 2013

regular mask, a little bleach, but I now do not dry skin обычная маска, немного отбеливает, но у меня сейчас не сухая кожа

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »