Beauty Without Cruelty, Leave-in Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

THE BEST I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jun 24, 2010

BWC Leave-In Conditioner is a LOT MORE than "just" a hair conditioner. It also a GREAT Leave-In Style "Holder". By that I mean that I have VERY FINE HAIR and it's really difficult to "style" in any way except to "Let it Fly" on in case "Let it Drop", but by using BWC Leave-In Conditioner I can have My hair "Conditioned" while it stays in place and looks "Natural" at the same time. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Best leave-in I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Mar 05, 2008

Provides long-lasting moisturization, dries clear/without visible residue, leaves hair soft and light/not weighed down. My hair's curly/kinky, I've used consistently for at least a year, and I've no interest in trying something new, this works so well.

Amazing Product!

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008

Amazing ingredients, light feeling when in your hair, and smells great!!! This is my new favorite leave in. Great price, thanks Iherb!!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

This is a perfect leave-in when you dont want to use a spray. I prefer this over the spray when Im taking a quick shower outside home. I have thin, oily hair- and this conditioner feels light and moisturizing. Im very pleased and will buy again when mine's empty.

Easy to use and works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2301856 on Jun 23, 2012

I have waist-length hair and had found keeping it frizz-free both a laborious task and a costly endeavor. Until I found this. One bottle lasts about two months for me ,and I have pretty thick hair. Just a bit of this after each wash keeps my hair absolutely tangle-free, well moisturized, healthy, soft, and bouncy. While highly effective, it doesn't weigh down fine hair and actually has some volumizing effect. I'm on my second bottle and am giving it to friends. Highly recommended.