THE BEST I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jun 24, 2010

BWC Leave-In Conditioner is a LOT MORE than "just" a hair conditioner. It also a GREAT Leave-In Style "Holder". By that I mean that I have VERY FINE HAIR and it's really difficult to "style" in any way except to "Let it Fly" on in case "Let it Drop", but by using BWC Leave-In Conditioner I can have My hair "Conditioned" while it stays in place and looks "Natural" at the same time. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Best leave-in I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Mar 05, 2008

Provides long-lasting moisturization, dries clear/without visible residue, leaves hair soft and light/not weighed down. My hair's curly/kinky, I've used consistently for at least a year, and I've no interest in trying something new, this works so well.

Easy to use and works wonders

Posted by PTTglbx on Jun 23, 2012

I have waist-length hair and had found keeping it frizz-free both a laborious task and a costly endeavor. Until I found this. One bottle lasts about two months for me ,and I have pretty thick hair. Just a bit of this after each wash keeps my hair absolutely tangle-free, well moisturized, healthy, soft, and bouncy. While highly effective, it doesn't weigh down fine hair and actually has some volumizing effect. I'm on my second bottle and am giving it to friends. Highly recommended.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

This is a perfect leave-in when you dont want to use a spray. I prefer this over the spray when Im taking a quick shower outside home. I have thin, oily hair- and this conditioner feels light and moisturizing. Im very pleased and will buy again when mine's empty.

Amazing Product!

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008

Amazing ingredients, light feeling when in your hair, and smells great!!! This is my new favorite leave in. Great price, thanks Iherb!!

Excellent detangler

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 31, 2011

The lavender smell could be milder but other than that I like this a lot. Detangles better than Alba's and softens hair. (5stars without the strong lavender smell!)

Wanted to like it, but couldn't :(

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

The smell is great (I'm very fond of lavender) but even in small quantities, this seriously weighed down my fine hair. Even on freshly-washed hair, slightly too much of this made my hair look very greasy. Plus, didn't moisturise my dry hair tips at all - I kept piling more and more on but instead of finally finding the sweet spot, it just made my ends stiff and spaghetti-like before they were conditioned. Struggling to get halfway through the bottle. I LOVE the company, but my fine, straight, oily-prone long hair didn't like this at all. Might work well on very dry or curly hair?

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer3209953 on Jan 28, 2011

It has a nice texture, very creamy and thick for people with thick coarse hair. But it has such a strong smell that I didn't want to try it more than once. It also made my hair look dull and feel stiff. I used this on natural 4b hair and I will not buy it again.

This is my favorite beauty product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2620234 on Mar 05, 2011

This is my daily essential. It is perfect for my hair which is fine. Not too oily. There are no crazy additives--just good stuff. It smells great without being too much. For people who want to control frizz and have natural looking beautiful hair without nasty chemicals.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1776847 on Nov 11, 2008

I use this with the BWC Moisture Plus Shampoo and Conditioner. I definitely see the difference in my hair on humid days. This leave-in conditioner keeps the frizz away. And good to know it does not contain harsh chemicals.