Good

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Oct 18, 2015

This is a good product for softening my dry ends. It doesn't leave hair sticky, even though I'm a person who always like to add a little bit more. Anyway in long run it leaves my hair thirsty for oil.

bon produit

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

A l'achat je n'étais pas convaincu, mais j'ai tout de même acheter pour tester en me disant que j'aurais encore été déçue. A ma grande surprise, ce leave in fait du bon boulot. Le seul point négatif est l'odeur trop puissante à mon gout étant donné que je n'aime pas l'odeur de la lavande. Mais si vous aimez la lavande, vous allez aimé ce produit.

Night Shower

Posted by 5066074907145847418 on Oct 08, 2015

If you wash your hair in the night time you'll love this even more because of the beautiful scent - such a calming aroma. As for conditioning it works great I use on damp hair !

Wanted to like it, but couldn't :(

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

The smell is great (I'm very fond of lavender) but even in small quantities, this seriously weighed down my fine hair. Even on freshly-washed hair, slightly too much of this made my hair look very greasy. Plus, didn't moisturise my dry hair tips at all - I kept piling more and more on but instead of finally finding the sweet spot, it just made my ends stiff and spaghetti-like before they were conditioned. Struggling to get halfway through the bottle. I LOVE the company, but my fine, straight, oily-prone long hair didn't like this at all. Might work well on very dry or curly hair?

This Bottle Will Last FOREVER.

Posted by 5447486393488261637 on Feb 10, 2015

I can only use an itty-bitty, teeny-tiny bit of this every few days, and ONLY on the tips of my hair. I think it's helping protect my hair against the blowdryer and curling iron. maybe? might just be the placebo affect? either way, I like it, and for the amount I use at a time, this will be a good investment.

Nice product

Posted by 5480434637038316287 on Jan 30, 2015

This leave-on conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny and does not leave a film. It has a nice herbal scent.

LOVE

Posted by 4916944544869239432 on Jan 15, 2015

This is definitely a new favourite for me. It made my hair so soft and didn't weigh it down at all. For reference, I have texlaxed hair and a few inches of natural growth - 2b/c-ish curls.

What I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3034624 on Dec 04, 2014

I have very fine, wavy hair and it's going gray and curly. The combination makes my hair the most unattractive texture ever, A squeeze of this in my damp hair gives it some nice weight without looking greasy. I'm not even using much in the way of styling products any more. It doesn't feel as soft to the touch with this in it, but that's nothing compared to not looking frowzy any more. This is becoming a can't-live-without product for me.

Good product

Posted by 5180794312835118306 on Oct 02, 2014

Good leave-in. Due to the Kinky Curl Knock-Out out of stock I order it and I'am satisfied. Good definition for thing curly hair as if prefer it more moisturizing. I recommend.

encantada

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Sep 12, 2014

Compre este acondicionador para ponérmelo en seco y evitar el encrespamiento. No me dejaba el pelo muy bien y se me ocurrió usarlo en la ducha con el pelo mojado, como cualquier otro acondicionador. ¡Es estupendo!. Desde entonces solo lo uso con el pelo mojado y aclarándolo. Fantástico.