My New Favorite Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1890099 on May 17, 2010

This feels heavenly on my face. It may look heavy in the jar but it goes on smoothly and instantly absorbs into my skin. It's also very soothing and doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out. I love that it's all natural - take a look at the ingredients list, there's nothing harmful or artificial in it. The fragrance is a little bitter, but not unpleasant, and it's a result of the natural essential oils. I think my search for the perfect moisturizer is over.

The PERFECT Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Jun 08, 2010

This cream is wonderful...absorbs quickly and also works well under make-up. I have oily-sensitive skin (but still need moisture) and this cream doesn't break my face out, nor does it make my foundation fade/disappear. Will definitely buy again!!

beauty cream

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

This is a lovely product; it moisturizes but is not heavy. Nice fragrance without being overpowering.

BWC Moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008

Lovely smell with a great texture. I love how this cream feels.

hudkrem uten hokuspokus

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

kjempegod fuktighetskrem. Inneholde ingenting som e dårlig for huden. heilt rein og fri for parfyme,alkohol,parabener osv. anbefales :)

This is an excellant product for the face.

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Sep 04, 2009

I have these horrible dry spots that come with age and I tried everything to clear up these very dry spots that were also red as well almost felt like I had a bad rash of dry skin that would clear up but this cream was sensational and just 2 applications cleared the dry areas up completely. I am very happy with the results.

Great product for dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer3052416 on Jan 26, 2010

Very healing for dry skin for winter time in MD. None of the cream that I have used can do the same. Doesn't clot my pores either. However, it doesn't smooth wrinkles.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Nov 17, 2010

I love this cream because it is very gentle with my hyper sensitive skin. It is also rich without being heavy. The texture and smell are great too. Highly recommended!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1193082 on Oct 20, 2012

I've been using this moisturizer in conjunction with the oil-free moisturizer BWC makes for years now - I put the oil-free on my whole face and then use the maximum moisture cream on the really dry spots, because it is rather heavy duty. That being said, unless I put too much on it does not break me out at all, which is amazing considering how thick it is. I've put this on healing acne wounds and even small burns and I swear it has healing properties. A great cream for when you get skin so dry it flakes. Highly, highly recommended!

Very good as a barrier cream

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

If you use a hydrating serum under neath this cream, I'm sure it will work for you if you have dehydrated skin. It is quite waxy feeling, but stays on for ages. I imagine it is very good in winter, as long as you have a hydrating serum underneath.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »