nice

Posted by 5142494053582963528 on Oct 28, 2015

The first few times I put this on my face it felt so nice. My skin immediately starting absorbing it. The smell is not too strong, almost therapeutic. I use it in the morning and at night as a moisturizer. A little goes a long way. No negatives really... but if you feel your face after using it, you will notice it rubs off onto your fingers. Also, your face can look greasy. This is a minor thing though. I also like the ingredients.

BWC

Posted by 5706793601407764537 on Dec 26, 2014

I bought this product as I live in a pretty cold and dry place so I was looking for something that would hydrate my skin all day. Having tried it for a couple of weeks, it's not a maximum moisture cream as they claim, it's pretty average. I also wish it would absorb quicker and feel less greasy on my skin.

Love it!

Posted by 5524976334889599906 on Jul 21, 2014

I don't often take the time to leave a review but this moisturiser is just so awesome. I bought it as a sub for an $80 moisturiser that I usually get but can't afford right now but I won't be going back because this product is amazing. The scent is mild and natural and lovely, on my 26 year old dry combination skin (also on the pill) it's beautiful. Totally recommend if you need that extra moisturisation without oiliness. Might not suit an oily acne skin but great for dry skins.

Good but can burn

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Feb 18, 2014

I have dry skin. This is a rich cream. However, the first time I put it on my face it burned. The next time I added some argan oil to the cream and applied it. No burning. I use the combination every night.

Beauty Without Cruelty, Maximum Moisture Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by Reviewer2780547 on Nov 08, 2013

I was looking for a cream that had Boswellia in it and came across this moisturizer. I truly love the way this cream feels on my face and how fast it gets absorbed into the skin. I am using it as a day and night cream and feel my skin looks much fresher. It is not only fabulous but also has a nice smell. A+ all the way!

Very good as a barrier cream

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

If you use a hydrating serum under neath this cream, I'm sure it will work for you if you have dehydrated skin. It is quite waxy feeling, but stays on for ages. I imagine it is very good in winter, as long as you have a hydrating serum underneath.

Descrete smell

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Jun 09, 2013

Love the product, but unfortenately I was allergic to it. Got rubble skin and light redness.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2745234 on Feb 17, 2013

Left my skinf feeling tight and dry after just a short time after application.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1193082 on Oct 20, 2012

I've been using this moisturizer in conjunction with the oil-free moisturizer BWC makes for years now - I put the oil-free on my whole face and then use the maximum moisture cream on the really dry spots, because it is rather heavy duty. That being said, unless I put too much on it does not break me out at all, which is amazing considering how thick it is. I've put this on healing acne wounds and even small burns and I swear it has healing properties. A great cream for when you get skin so dry it flakes. Highly, highly recommended!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Oct 11, 2012

Extremely moisturizing without being greasy. Has a slight tangy smell but it's not strong and goes away quickly after applying it to the face. I like it very much for using as a night cream during these dry fall & winter months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »