10% Off Orders Over $40!

Beauty Without Cruelty, Mineral Ultrafine Pressed Powder, Fair Translucent 1, 0.28 oz (8 g) (Discontinued Item)

Nice thought, but missed the mark

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Apr 08, 2011

I like the idea that this is a natural product, but it misses the mark when it comes to makeup products. I found it flakes on the skin and sets into lines. I'm young and this managed to make me look at least 5 years older. Probably would try something else next time.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Apr 24, 2011

My skin is very pale and I suffer fron acne outbreaks from time to time,and this one keeps my skin matte and has nice coverage after applying moisturizers that hides my dark spots. But it's almost impossible to use it of itself as it's too dry.

Heavy Texture-You will want a powder brush

Posted by 5549001171387618947 on May 24, 2012

It does deliver a nice matte finish but the powder itself is a bit heavy. I would apply sparingly with a brush designed for a applying powder. No applicator is included. It is true that it will show fine lines in the skin if you apply it heavily.

I like it

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

I really like this powder. It's not a favorite, since it's a bit dry and makes your dry skin flaky after applying.. Most suitable for oily and normal skin. Gives good coverage.