Beauty Without Cruelty, Mineral Ultrafine Pressed Powder, Sheer Translucent 4, 0.28 oz (8 g)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2556903 on Jul 11, 2011

Just what I wanted. Very light. Just a few sweeps locks your makeup in place and reduces shine. Doesn't add much color or look cakey.

Maybe a good product, but

Posted by Reviewer2779632 From Norway on Oct 22, 2012

I did never test this product. It came to me very poorly protected, with resulting in powder everywhere. I wish I took a photo of the mess and sent it to Iherb, but I forgot it while cleaning fast as possible. But the powder felt like silk, maybe I will try buy it again with a note about the protection :)

Too Orangey

Posted by Reviewer1142142 From Delaware on May 17, 2010

I am very fair skinned and was looking for something just to help with oily shine. This turned out to be too orange-ish on me. After a few tries, it went into the trash and my search continues...