Great shampoo - great price - doesn't fade color

Posted by Reviewer1776847 on Nov 11, 2008

I use an herbal based hair color that was fading extremely fast with a Redken shampoo. Since using BWC, my color is lasting longer and my hair is shiny and the color is bright. And the cost is a fraction of the cost of Redken, without the chemicals.

Good overall product

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on May 19, 2011

This shampoo is very safe and a great shampoo for everyone in the family. It has a 3 out of 10 rating on the EWG website, which means it is one of the overall safer shampoos out there.

Favourite shampoo

Posted by fodmapper on Jul 13, 2012

Bought this after a friend recommended it - I love it! The smell is lovely and my hair is in incredibly good condition. Going to repurchase again.

BWC

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Feb 16, 2009

My husband and I love this shampo. Just a dab is all ya need. Great product. Thanks iHerb.

Easy on your hair

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Nov 13, 2011

I've used this every day for about 2 months. It cleans well but doesn't strip your hair like some other shampoos.

BWC

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on May 14, 2008

I thought this would be a great shampoo with all the natural ingredients. It wasn't. It left my hair dry and tangled.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2446624 on Jan 07, 2012

This is my favorite shampoo. Makes my hair very soft and shiny. I find the smell a little unpleasant, but it disappeares fast so it's not a problem. Almost perfect product!

Will continue to use this

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jan 27, 2013

I bought this after carefully going through different natural shampoos and their ingredients. I'm very happy I ended up with this one. It works really well for my long hair. Both my hair and conscience feels clean after using this shampoo ;).

I'm Sold!

Posted by 5447486393488261637 on Sep 12, 2015

when I read that the worse review said that this shampoo dried their hair out, I knew I had to have it. I appreciate the ingredients, the scent is not overpowering. it helps my henna-dyed hair. I may never switch shampoos again.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Oct 02, 2011

My hair is a little dry from living in the desert and processing. This cleans well, has nothing that I am allergic to in it and the conditioner is pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »