Hate it!

Posted by Hippokrates on Feb 24, 2013

I don't know why I ordered this, I must have forgotten to read the list of ingredients. I have high standards when it comes to the products I use, and this product does not meet those. There are so many ingredients in this foundation that I will not expose myself to, like propylparaben and methylparaben. In addition, it did not cover much (yes I tried it once), and the color was a weird orange, dark thing. I suppose I would have had to mix it with at least one other foundation to make it work. It went right into the trash, and I've ordered Lavera's foundation instead. At least the ingredients in that one are good.

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer2556903 on Jul 11, 2011

I am very impressed with this product. Goes on smooth and blends well. It does a good job of moisturizing and hiding blemish scabs rather than caking on them and making them look worse. I have to admit it scared me how dark the light tinted moisturizer looked at first but it doesn't look that dark at all on your skin. I would definitely buy this again.

It is good, but for fair skin too dark :(

Posted by beautybymissl on Jun 17, 2012

I really liked this product, because it mositurised my face nicely and didn´t cause me any skin problems. BUT it was just too dark form my light skin.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on Sep 25, 2012

It is of a fluid texture but the color appeared to be too dark for me. It's ok if mix with another more solid one.

so so