Great natural shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2578962 on Aug 09, 2008

Great all-natural shampoo. It's sulfate and paraben free, as well as completely vegetarian. I've recently switched to all-natural shampoos and this is my favorite so far. The scent is a little strange at first. (I smell mostly lemongrass.) This foams up pretty well for a sulfate-free shampoo, but it does take a little more effort to suds the underside of my scalp. Suds do not always equal cleaner hair though, I just prefer them. =) It keeps my hair clean and fresh. I will stick with it because it doesn't seem to strip my color at all!

My favorite in the BWC shampoo line

Posted by Reviewer1562105 on Dec 16, 2009

This leaves my hair feeling clean, leaving it neither greasy, nor stripped dry. It works perfectly for me. I very much appreciate that it doesn't have all the harmful ingredients like other shampoos have.

suds well

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Feb 26, 2012

good shampoo and best part it doesnt have the nasty chemical many shampoos out there have.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1348681 on Jul 03, 2008

Smells good and doesn't have alot of chemicals like other shampoos.

So Thick

Posted by Reviewer3290459 on Feb 16, 2009

This shampoo is so thick, I mix it with water and it lasts twice as long. It smells great and works quite well.

too watery

Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Jan 21, 2016

I've been buying this for about a year and it smells nice without being overwhelming. Now it doesn't clean well because it's very watery and it's hard to get it to stay on my hair and not run down the drain.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

I had high hopes for this, but it left my hair w/ a weird film and my scalp itchy :(

Love this one!

Posted by karishma on Sep 04, 2015

Out of all the BWC shampoos, I like this one best. makes my hair soft and feels light.

Nice bubbly schampoo

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

It bubbles easily, has nice smell that doesnt stay long on hair, washes well hair and scalp and doesnt cause drying. Comes in big bottle, perfect!

데일리 샴푸로 순해요

Posted by 5310411151710924762 on Apr 09, 2015

로즈마리민트랑 이거랑 둘다 써봤는디 두피는 확실히 초록색이 시원 이건 순해요 데일리 샴푸로 추천 거품도 잘나고 풍성해요. 향은 은은하고 약한 허브향인데 감고느서 남진 않음 아베다 저렴이러 추천.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »