I finally found the perfect natural shampoo/conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1026743 on Mar 15, 2010

This shampoo is fabulous! I have been searching for the perfect natural/organic shampoo/conditioner and have experienced everything from no lather to a residue on my scalp to very drying to horrible smell. Finally, I have found a great natural product. The smell is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my hair shiny and soft. My hair is more on the oily side and it works great for my hair type. I use the matching conditioner. It's a great price as well. Thanks BWC!!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2717104 on May 05, 2010

I like this shampoo because it seems to help the regrowth of my hair. After I had my son my hair shedded. It also seems to cleanse my daughter's scalp. She plays on the playground at her school. I believe that the dirt on the playground has some type of parasite in it. She had started to get this little sores in her head. Since I've been using this shampoo it seems as if her scalp has cleared. It's like the shampoo has some type of disinfectant in it. I would recommend this shampoo to any one.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jun 14, 2010

Refreshing herbal/light citrus scent. Feels good. Lathers adequately. Not harsh. My hair feels soft and clean. I also use the companion conditioner. Rosemary is supposed help stimulate hair growth. I don't use it for that, but my hubby does. I alternate brands of shampoos/conditioners, and will continue to use this one. I also use Giovanni light leave conditioner.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Aug 25, 2010

Hair Type = Fairly Straight and Fine I have used this shampoo almost everyday for approx. 6 months and it continues to work wonderfully with my hair. Hair feels clean afterwards, not gritty (as is the result of most natural shampoos) The smell is nice and minty, but does not linger. It gives my hair a healthy shine. The matching conditioner is also nice if your hair is on the drier side, but I find that using the shampoo alone works best for my fine hair.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jul 04, 2010

Not too strong on the fragrance. I was looking at my hair closer today and it looks really clean. The shampoo doesn't flatten it.

just okay

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

this isn't a bad shampoo and I really like the scent (like double-mint gum), but I can't use it more than 1-2x a week because the sulphates in it irritate my scalp.

Nice Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on May 25, 2009

I'm hypersensitive to perfumey smells, but this shampoo smells good to me, and leaves my hair nice.

I Love this Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Oct 01, 2009

I was looking for a chemical free product and this is it. The smell is fabulous but it also makes my hair clean and bouncy unlike Jason's which weighed it down. I use this with the matching conditioner. Highly recommend.

Terrible shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2968464 on Dec 26, 2011

Terrible shampoo.Makes hair thin lifeless and oily fast.

Works in the first week

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on May 25, 2011

Bought this for dad because he has scalp and dandruff problems, in the week he said that it works so much better than any ovc stuff he has tried. This and the conditioner will be my father's day gift lol