July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Beauty Without Cruelty, Shampoo, Rosemary Mint Tea Tree, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Aug 25, 2010

Hair Type = Fairly Straight and Fine I have used this shampoo almost everyday for approx. 6 months and it continues to work wonderfully with my hair. Hair feels clean afterwards, not gritty (as is the result of most natural shampoos) The smell is nice and minty, but does not linger. It gives my hair a healthy shine. The matching conditioner is also nice if your hair is on the drier side, but I find that using the shampoo alone works best for my fine hair.

I finally found the perfect natural shampoo/conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1026743 on Mar 15, 2010

This shampoo is fabulous! I have been searching for the perfect natural/organic shampoo/conditioner and have experienced everything from no lather to a residue on my scalp to very drying to horrible smell. Finally, I have found a great natural product. The smell is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my hair shiny and soft. My hair is more on the oily side and it works great for my hair type. I use the matching conditioner. It's a great price as well. Thanks BWC!!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2717104 on May 05, 2010

I like this shampoo because it seems to help the regrowth of my hair. After I had my son my hair shedded. It also seems to cleanse my daughter's scalp. She plays on the playground at her school. I believe that the dirt on the playground has some type of parasite in it. She had started to get this little sores in her head. Since I've been using this shampoo it seems as if her scalp has cleared. It's like the shampoo has some type of disinfectant in it. I would recommend this shampoo to any one.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jun 14, 2010

Refreshing herbal/light citrus scent. Feels good. Lathers adequately. Not harsh. My hair feels soft and clean. I also use the companion conditioner. Rosemary is supposed help stimulate hair growth. I don't use it for that, but my hubby does. I alternate brands of shampoos/conditioners, and will continue to use this one. I also use Giovanni light leave conditioner.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jul 04, 2010

Not too strong on the fragrance. I was looking at my hair closer today and it looks really clean. The shampoo doesn't flatten it.