Smells lovely. Great natural ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Feb 20, 2009

I got this because it smells lovely, the price is right (my old moisturizer was $30 a 1 oz. jar!), and the ingredients are far more natural than most skin care lines. My skin is quite sensitive and so far this isn't breaking me out. The only complaint is that I would prefer a higher concentration of AHA's than 8%.

hmmmm......

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 13, 2011

i'm kicking myself once again for not thoroughly reading the ingredient list. this product has dimethicone (a type of silicone) in it which is also found in many hair products. unfortunately for me, it clogs up my skin giving me blackhead and under-the-skin whiteheads. i'll try to use this up on my body instead

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3050987 on Jul 04, 2009

have searched for a good moisturizer and finally found it!

I use it not on my face...

Posted by RainbowNebula on Oct 18, 2015

but on my legs. I think it is great against ingrown hairs. I find this too heavy and perfumed to use on my face.Will keep buying!

like!

Posted by Reviewer2698576 on Feb 14, 2012

Doesn't sting as much as other AHA creams. However, does seem to work, does not have an overpowering smell. Very happy with this.

An under-rated gem

Posted by Reviewer2285454 on Mar 20, 2008

This lotion is an under-rated gem. The difference it makes to my face is like night and day. Pure natural ingredients and a little goes a long way. Great value! Thank you iHerb for stocking this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1356978 on Oct 20, 2014

I have been using this for year. Helps keep skin exfoliating and smooth. Great moisture also. I am 42 and am told often I look no older than 33.

Beauty Without Cruelty, Skin Renewal Lotion

Posted by 1Petra on Feb 21, 2013

I use it before bed time and wake up with really smooth face.My skin love it even if I have sensitive skin this product didn't make me any problem. Will order again.Just want to say that this is not a moisturizer its an exfoliator , need to be used at night time, in case will be used in the day time need a really good sun protection because the skin its more sensible from AHA

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Apr 17, 2009

Doesn't break out my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, but doesn't do much for it either. Doesn't seem very moisturizing. Very thick and hard to squeeze out of bottle. Won't repurchase.

great stuff. A little goes a long way.

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Apr 29, 2011

using this with the AHA facial cleanser. I have acne-prone combination skin. very gentle, and has already improved my complexion. I'm getting to a point where I'm comfortable with no face powder. Also, it goes on silky smooth, and you only need about a pea sized amount or less for your face and neck, so it's a good amount for your money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »