Smells lovely. Great natural ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Feb 20, 2009

I got this because it smells lovely, the price is right (my old moisturizer was $30 a 1 oz. jar!), and the ingredients are far more natural than most skin care lines. My skin is quite sensitive and so far this isn't breaking me out. The only complaint is that I would prefer a higher concentration of AHA's than 8%.

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3050987 on Jul 04, 2009

have searched for a good moisturizer and finally found it!

hmmmm......

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 13, 2011

i'm kicking myself once again for not thoroughly reading the ingredient list. this product has dimethicone (a type of silicone) in it which is also found in many hair products. unfortunately for me, it clogs up my skin giving me blackhead and under-the-skin whiteheads. i'll try to use this up on my body instead

like!

Posted by Reviewer2698576 on Feb 14, 2012

Doesn't sting as much as other AHA creams. However, does seem to work, does not have an overpowering smell. Very happy with this.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Apr 17, 2009

Doesn't break out my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, but doesn't do much for it either. Doesn't seem very moisturizing. Very thick and hard to squeeze out of bottle. Won't repurchase.

An under-rated gem

Posted by Reviewer2285454 on Mar 20, 2008

This lotion is an under-rated gem. The difference it makes to my face is like night and day. Pure natural ingredients and a little goes a long way. Great value! Thank you iHerb for stocking this product.

Beauty Without Cruelty, Skin Renewal Lotion

Posted by 1Petra on Feb 21, 2013

I use it before bed time and wake up with really smooth face.My skin love it even if I have sensitive skin this product didn't make me any problem. Will order again.Just want to say that this is not a moisturizer its an exfoliator , need to be used at night time, in case will be used in the day time need a really good sun protection because the skin its more sensible from AHA

Great for all skin types

Posted by 4926809242128882038 on Aug 07, 2013

This product works better than many expensive products on the market. I suffer from eczema on my face. This product has not irritated it at all. My skin looks more even toned (have dark skin), brighter, pores are refined, no oily residue, skin is soft and feels and looks hydrated. I use it twice daily under my Cerave moisturiser which is a basic formula for sensitive skin. The BWC renewal lotion does all the hard work for keeping my skin looking beautiful. Results seen after using for a couple of days. Please don't change the formula.Great affordable product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1356978 on Oct 20, 2014

I have been using this for year. Helps keep skin exfoliating and smooth. Great moisture also. I am 42 and am told often I look no older than 33.

Not quite enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer2911940 on Mar 21, 2010

This lotion didn't have quite enough moisture for my skin. I can mix it with another lotion to use it up for now, but I don't think I will rebuy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »