Nice product.

Posted by Reviewer2768280 on Aug 08, 2009

I like the ingredients. But mostly I like the effect of this cream on my skin. I use it only at night and it gives my skin a wonderful glow, evens the tone of my skin and makes it smooth. It smells nice and goes a long way for me except I caught my 2-year-old putting it on her feet, so I might to order again sooner than i hoped. Over all it is the best cream i have used and I used quite a variety from something like Olay for $14 to Clinique for $50 a jar.

Vitamin C facial cream

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008

I like the smell and it gets absorbed by my skin really quickly, not oily at all. I love it!

good cream

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on May 22, 2011

I like this cream. I haven't used it for too long to say for sure what I think. I think I prefer it as a night cream. I like that vitamin c is high on the ingredient list. I only gave it four stars because it contains phenoxyethanol, which I'm trying to avoid.

Needs More Moisture

Posted by Reviewer3290459 on Feb 16, 2009

It feels and smells good, but it needs a bit more moisture. I just mix a few drops of vitamin E oil.

shockingly good!

Posted by Reviewer3168927 on Mar 19, 2009

I bought this cream about three weeks ago and used it every single day. It feels exceptionally good on the skin. I love it

love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband and I both use the Vitamin C Renewal Cream. At first we had to get used to the waxy feeling and you have to get used to the essential oils smell, but once I was past this - I now crave all of it. Can't say anything about the renewal effect, but the reason why I changed to another cream was, that I suddenly had issues with the skin on my chin with my old cream and these problems totally disappeared after changing to this product. I will order it again and again!

Gorgeous!

Posted by 5448834404520639365 on Jan 24, 2013

How lovely is this cream! Before going cruelty free, I used a Clinique one. That kept my skin pretty nice and clear, as well as firm. Such a double whammy is quite something for oily skin. I'd tried other creams in between but they kept giving me blackspots, or flakey patches, etc. With this one, i'm happy to report, after 3 years, i've finally found myself that PERFECT cream again! Smooths into the skin so fast as well! It's even better than the Clinique one in that aspect. No complaints so far, my boyfriend even says I smell good when I use it haha.

I LOVE BWC

Posted by 5537032073194868725 on Dec 25, 2014

This is my second pot of BWC renewal cream. I only started using it because I couldn't afford my "major brand" any more. That's said, while its half the price of my old brand, Its twice as good.. No going back

Great product and a terrific price!

Posted by Reviewer2124457 on May 02, 2010

I am over 40 and love this face cream. The price cannot be beat (thanks iherb!).

i can feel its working

Posted by Reviewer2954929 on Aug 23, 2010

inspite of bad smell it does not stick and creates a anti marks effects after few days. its amazing! there is no similar product in india!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »