Beauty Without Cruelty, Vitamin C, with CoQ10, Renewal Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Nice product.

Posted by Reviewer2768280 on Aug 08, 2009

I like the ingredients. But mostly I like the effect of this cream on my skin. I use it only at night and it gives my skin a wonderful glow, evens the tone of my skin and makes it smooth. It smells nice and goes a long way for me except I caught my 2-year-old putting it on her feet, so I might to order again sooner than i hoped. Over all it is the best cream i have used and I used quite a variety from something like Olay for $14 to Clinique for $50 a jar.

Vitamin C facial cream

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008

I like the smell and it gets absorbed by my skin really quickly, not oily at all. I love it!

good cream

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on May 22, 2011

I like this cream. I haven't used it for too long to say for sure what I think. I think I prefer it as a night cream. I like that vitamin c is high on the ingredient list. I only gave it four stars because it contains phenoxyethanol, which I'm trying to avoid.

Needs More Moisture

Posted by Reviewer3290459 on Feb 16, 2009

It feels and smells good, but it needs a bit more moisture. I just mix a few drops of vitamin E oil.

shockingly good!

Posted by Reviewer3168927 on Mar 19, 2009

I bought this cream about three weeks ago and used it every single day. It feels exceptionally good on the skin. I love it