My skin feels so much better

Posted by 4821727314029594528 on Jun 22, 2015

I love this stuff, I wear it every morning underneath my oil serum and foundation. I have dry skin with hormonal breakouts so I have the worst of both worlds! The texture is light and absorbs quickly. The reason I know that this works for me is because my skin no longer feels tight, dry and extremely uncomfortable half way through the day (I work in an air-conditioned office and used to have to use a spritzer with lots of aloe gel and rosehip oil on my face to make it feel better) I tried using this under my eye area but it got irritated so I just stick to my face and neck. Not sure if my skin is brighter but it is much more hydrated and I will keep purchasing this. The bottle has lasted me two months of daily use and I still have plenty left.

Great product

Posted by 5537032073194868725 on Dec 25, 2014

I love this product. Skin looks better since I have been using it...

Sppa75

Posted by 5587470081593014645 on Jun 19, 2014

I haven used yet

Serum de vitamina C

Posted by 4962603173134553338 on Mar 23, 2014

Este serum es un poco pegajoso al principio, aunque luego deja la piel suave. Sin embargo para mi piel ( mixta y sensible ) no es el adecuado,. ya que me saco granos. Prefiero el serum de vitamina C de mad hippie, aunque sea mas caro. Finalmente le di este serum a una amiga, y a ella si le fue bien.

Serun correcto

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 06, 2013

No le he encontrado nada especial a este serum.

nothing special, but still a good product

Posted by resurcat on Aug 02, 2013

this serum a bit watery, not sticky at all, smells of neroli and citrus. absorbs a bit too quickly, but that's the price of no-silicone formula brightened my face a little, evened the skintone due to whitening effect. i wouldn't recommend using it in summer, citrus oils are known to be phototoxic, plus after some two weeks of usage your face looks considerably paler than the rest of your body.

im not sure about this one

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Apr 19, 2013

it did britgher my face a little bit(and nothing more) but it ended so fast (something like 3 weeks or so ) that i dont think it worth the price

Dayle

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 19, 2012

Good day serum under moisteriser, use it for day with Avalons renewal cream. Good for sensitive skin as mine plays up with just about everything.

average

Posted by 4815171134280359290 on Oct 21, 2012

average

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

Non greasy, non sticky, smells nice, non irritating

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »