Good serum, less artificial than most but comfortable

Posted by Reviewer2806143 on Nov 09, 2010

I find this serum extremely similar to Avalon C serum which is also made without silicones and certain other unpleasant chemicals. It has a nice smell and goes on smoothly. I notice that without silicones, serums don't have the "slippery" feel and instead dry a bit on the skin, but this serum sinks in nicely and the "dried on" feeling is fairly minimal. It makes my face brighter when it's on and acts as a good base for anything I choose to layer over it. In the summer, I don't need to use a moisturizer over this--I just go straight to the sunblock. I don't know if it's doing anything for me for the longer term, but I think it is making my overall complexion slightly brighter and I look less ruddy when I've spent some time in the sun when I use this product regularly. The vitamin C form in this is very stable but I've read that it's a mixed bag as to how effective it is for you. If you're happy with this form of C in other serums, BWC is a good one to try and a good deal. If you are accustomed to other forms or have a serum you like, probably not worth switching.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1917102 on Sep 07, 2008

I had not tried any of the other BWC products prior to this one. I have only used this for a couple of weeks but my complexion appears brighter and smoother. I use it in connection with another serum with peptides and I am seeing a nice difference in my 54 year old skin.

Heart <3

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Nov 04, 2010

Fell in love with this product on my 1st application. Non oily and it was quickly absorbed! It has a light citrus smell and its pleasant. I have been using it for a week and I can feel that my skin is smoother and getting more radiant.

I love, love this!!!

Posted by Reviewer3027774 on Mar 23, 2011

After having 2 kids, I got dark spots and patches on my face I didn't have before. Just few days of applying it, my complexion improved dramatically. I was so impressed by it(can't beat the price), I sent one to my mom too!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1864897 on May 27, 2009

This product has made my skin smoother, and my complexion is brighter and more even. I have had a small dark spot from a nasty hair iron burn for years, and it is barely noticeable now.

nothing special, but still a good product

Posted by resurcat on Aug 02, 2013

this serum a bit watery, not sticky at all, smells of neroli and citrus. absorbs a bit too quickly, but that's the price of no-silicone formula brightened my face a little, evened the skintone due to whitening effect. i wouldn't recommend using it in summer, citrus oils are known to be phototoxic, plus after some two weeks of usage your face looks considerably paler than the rest of your body.

My skin was happy

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I used this for a month. My combination acne-prone skin, which is usually oily, actually felt moisturized and smooth. I'm not thrilled about the price, however.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

Non greasy, non sticky, smells nice, non irritating

Great product but....

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Jul 04, 2012

Great product, goes on smoothly and absorbs well. I haven't used it long enough to tell if it will cause break outs. My only issue is with the pump...it shoots out with lightening speed! I was just putting some on and I had to wipe at least 1/2 of it off of my wall (and that's with applying pressure very carefully). Not sure if it's just my bottle though.

Serum de vitamina C

Posted by 4962603173134553338 on Mar 23, 2014

Este serum es un poco pegajoso al principio, aunque luego deja la piel suave. Sin embargo para mi piel ( mixta y sensible ) no es el adecuado,. ya que me saco granos. Prefiero el serum de vitamina C de mad hippie, aunque sea mas caro. Finalmente le di este serum a una amiga, y a ella si le fue bien.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »