10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bed Buddy, Hot & Cold Pack, Deep Soothing Thermatherapy, One Size Fits All

Also good for arthritic knees

Posted by Reviewer2353947 on Jan 19, 2012

I got these for my husband to use on his arthritic knees even though they are advertised for another use. These, being longer, are great for reaching, not only the front but the sides of his knees. He says they are very comforting and help with the pain.

Helps keep cool during heatwave

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 23, 2013

My husband has used this draped around his neck to help him cool down at night so he can sleep during a heatwave. You have to leave it in the freezer during the day and it will stay cold for about 30 minutes of use. Long enough to fall asleep. I have used it sitting at the keyboard to cool down when the temperature raised over 40 degrees and found it very helpful. Purchased another one for our son who has trouble sleeping in the heat. Have not tried it as a heat pack. Very good value compared with other products like this on the market.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2680412 on Apr 16, 2011

Holds in heat for a long time.

Bed Buddy

Posted by Reviewer2111452 on Jun 19, 2011

My husband and I love it. We keep it in the freezer. We both have one. When we wake at five in the morning,we wrap it around our heads and go right back to sleep. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!