Rosey

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Mar 23, 2009

I like the Bee & Flower brand. Their soaps smell great. Showering with these soaps is a great way to start the day. The rose soap makes me happy.

best soap ever used

Posted by Reviewer2252861 on Jul 16, 2009

I used all kinds of soap in my life time most all of them made me itch. now that I have found Bee & flower soab I do not itch any more. Good product

smell is not right & not very moisturizing either

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 01, 2011

The rose smell is not from essential oil but rather some chemical enhanced rose smell. The soap dries my skin so I only use it to wash my socks now. good thing is lots of suds...so will not re-order.

Cheap chemical smell. Can't smell rose at all

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Jun 26, 2015

Really strong smell of a cheap Soviet times soap. Hands stink after holding it. Never had to deal with anything like that. IHerb is famous by its natural products. Not sure why they sell this soap with overpowering unpleasant smell and obviously only artificial components in it. You can read the reviews where people got sneezing or asthma attacks after smelling it. I will use it for hand-washing small items of clothing. I bet it would remove dirt well.

I LOVE The Smell of This Soap! Fantastic Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I really like this soap! The scent is very fragrant, the soap does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for? I put the empty soap wrappers in my underwear drawer to enjoy the nice scent longer.

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Nov 18, 2010

Very, very, very good soap! It is excellent! Smells very tasty and make your skin softly. Highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3007793 on Jun 21, 2009

Love it. Smells great- lasts a long time- great for skin.

rose soap

Posted by Reviewer3118030 on Oct 30, 2011

did not like this soap...developed a rash after using it.

cheap generic soap

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Nov 01, 2011

Did not smell like Rose or honey whatsoever, except it was colored pink. Feels and smells exactly like cheap soap in a budget hotel.

Eh. cheap