Bee Naturals, Blemish Lotion, 1 fl oz

Did nothing for my breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 05, 2013

I had some PMS breakout this month, ordinary ones and not especially "deep cystic". I applied it twice a day for a few days on both small and medium breakouts/closed comedones, and absolutely nothing happened with either. I have much more effect from products like Differin, Effaclar Duo(La Roche Posay) etc as spot treatment.

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

Clear liquid with a smell of fermented apple cider vinegar. Good dispenser. Well relieves itching and irritation, inflammation dries. Quickly absorbed and can be applied under makeup. Mineral Concealer lay down on it as well.

Great Serum

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014

I have hormonal acne so it's hard to say when something works or not, since my acne comes from within. With that said, I really like how this feels on my skin. I mix it with my Pholosophy vitamin C powder and my skin is responding very well to this regimen. The serum itself I believe helps prevent my breakouts. As far as treating the actual pimple, I'm not sure anything truly works except laser, light, or benzoyl peroxide.

It's OK

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Feb 20, 2014

I like the little convenient, hygienic pump bottle. it seems to be healing a bit of my mild acne but not so much... I use some drops mixed with my day cream and then applying it all together on my face. At least I won't get any more pimples and I know it's all the natural, good stuff in it! ;-)