perfect face wash/прекрасная умывалка

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 26, 2012

Great product for oily skin. Cleans all the dirt without drying. Skin looks clearer when using it. Smells heavenly :) Замечательная умывалка для жирной кожи. Моет дочиста, но не сушит. Кожа выглядит чище во время использования. Пахнет божественно :)

Strongly recommend !!! Refreshing for oily skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

For my oily skin, I used Dessert Essence tea tree face cleanser before. But after trying it, Bee Naturals is much better. THe face will not too tight. Simply refreshing after cleaning my face. Also like the foaming design which is more easier to get rid of the excess oil. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2013

Bottle may not be the nicest looking, but this foaming face wash leaves your skin perfectly clean. Surely gonna order more.

nice

Posted by 5220775097126960668 on Feb 25, 2014

My face never been cleaner and aqune free

Increible !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

El mejor limpiador que he probado nunca. Tengo la piel grasa y me la limpia muy en profundidad pero sin resecar en absoluto. Pensaba que el formato no me iba a gustar nada (foaming) y me ha encando. Por supuesto lo volveré a comprar.

Feel fresh

Posted by 5560327461449737360 on Oct 07, 2014

For my teen son he said he feel fresh

Awesome face wash foam!

Posted by 5513977716862591886 on Jan 02, 2015

Recommended for everybody, specially if you have oily skin.

excellent

Posted by 5525706266083926618 on Feb 07, 2015

Got tired of frying my face with oxy products so decided to give this a shot. Works great. No breakouts and my face doesn't have red marks any more. Loved it so much I tried their oil free moisturizer. Love it too.

Awsome

Posted by 5155199806972404399 on Mar 29, 2016

I have a sensitive skin and I'm really prone to acne so I'm really picky about what I put on my face but this thing is awsome! I love it it didn't break me out or anything.