10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bee Naturals, Glow Body Butter, 5 oz

Greasy and just too much

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 01, 2012

It feels really greasy and doesn't sink in at all. Doesn't do anything to my skin, and the smell is a little bit too much

Love it !

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Feb 23, 2013

I used to use Burt's Bee products because i really liked the combination of shea butter and beewax. However, their products contain preservative, Phenoxyethanol. Since i needed to apply all over my leggs and arms every day, i really felt the effect on me. I had symptoms of estrogen dominance and was very depressed until i stopped using Burt's Bee body butter. I am so glad I found this one on iherb. The skin on my arms were very dry from the winter in door heat, this cream gives me a shine without the grease. I am sure it's also going to be a good body cream for the summer to product me from the sun. The smell is sugary and sweet, It is very pleasant. It is stated 'Phalate (Phthalate) free fragrance', i just have to give it the trust.