Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bee Naturals, Oil Free Moisturizer, 2 fl oz

So Happy I Could Cry..

Posted by 4703475033612087694 on Mar 20, 2013

I have had oily, acne prone skin since I was 11 years old. I am 20 now, and still have the oily, acne prone skin. NEVER EVER have I EVER come across a face lotion that leaves my skin feeling smooth, matte, and best of all-NOT OILY AT ALL!!! I used to see a dermatologist who prescribed lotions, I have also bought so many brand names that it's ridiculous. Nothing worked for me, so I just completely stopped using lotion on my face. I could literally ball my eyes out right now with how happy I am with this lotion. Around my blemishes I always have redness/inflammation and this lotion really calms it down. The consistency is runny, and it did scare me at first thinking it would be of an oil like lotion, but I read the reviews and they all had nice things to say. I hope they never stop making this lotion, I WILL use this for the rest of my life! ... Seriously.

Unique Product

Posted by 5156439549636700343 on Apr 22, 2013

I have never come across anything like this. It is a very lightweight moisturiser of a runny consistency. I dab this over my face before I apply my day moisturiser in the morning as well as before I apply my rose hip oil at night, which helps to lighten the intensity of the oil. After daily use, this product has really helped reduce excess oil production, even though the weather has gotten very warm in Australia. I am very happy that I gave this a try.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2590604 on Apr 23, 2013

I really wanted to like this product! Unfortunately after a few uses it left me with a red rash on my forehead side of nose and chin. I'm not allergic to honey or bees in any fashion so it must be something else in the product causing this reaction. I think if you have hardy skin this product would be great for you, it noticeably smooths the texture of your skin after just 2 days use! If you are prone to any reaction, best to steer clear.

Basic moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1167877 on Jul 01, 2013

It's got some nice ingredients in it (niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, ascorbic acid), but it comes out of the pump liquid and super runny. Not a big fan of the texture, but it does its job as a moisturizer.

Me encanta!

Posted by Reviewer1670762 on Nov 04, 2013

Es el segundo bote que compro y repetiré una y otra vez. Me aporta todo lo que necesito. Tengo la piel mixta y un poco deshidratada y cubre todas mis necesidades. Se absorve muy rápido y deja la piel con sensación de confort e hidratada