Bee Naturals, Queen Bee Facial Nectar, 2 oz

4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Clean, refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2041981 on May 10, 2013

This product makes my face feel young again! It absorbs quickly and feels clean, refreshing! No perfumed smells to irritate your eyes and sinuses. I love this product!

Simply fantastic!

Posted by 5246043715348329507 on May 13, 2013

I didn't have many expectations on this product. However, when I tried it, my skin felt so well, so relaxed, so moisturized, that I changed my mind inmediately. This Is one of the best moisturizer I have tried!

Sensitive people need not apply.

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 02, 2013

I cannot imagine how this product garnered any positive reviews. Within seconds of applying a very small amount of this product, my skin was burning and bright red. I immediately washed my face and put on my regular Burts Bees moisturizer, which did not alleviate the discomfort. I rewashed my face and applied Badger Balm’s Sensitive Dry Skin Balm. My face was still vividly red, but felt protected, at least. The redness remained for about two hours. I am very disappointed because the ingredient list appeared so innocuous. In the book Facelift At Your Fingertips by Pierre Jean Cousin, grapeseed oil is listed as being safe, neutral and an excellent carrier oil. The final ingredient, essential oils, is not specific enough to be useful. Just to be sure, I retested an even smaller amount in the morning, with the same negative results. As a last ditch effort, I tried this on the backs of my hands and a bit on my inner forearm. There was no negative effect on my hands, but the forearm area was reddened. I can’t stand to waste eight bucks and an entire bottle of lotion, so this nectar will go in my pedicure basket.

Leaves my skin feeling very oily

Posted by 5391355707580488699 on Dec 23, 2013

Within an hour of applying this moisturiser, my skin develops an oily film over it. Would not purchase again.

natural and softy

Posted by Reviewer2346018 on Feb 26, 2014

Using after fsce wash. Makes face skin softy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »