Normal

Posted by 4973723169843351880 on Nov 13, 2014

Empezando por el packaging muy seguro y bastante práctico punto a favor. Hidratación, mucha y el olor es bueno, hablando de la absorción por que vaya que demora especial para usarlo de noche, la crema es muy oleosa y no se absorve rápido pero sí hidrata especial para pieles secas ..

Great!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Jun 25, 2014

Love it! Dries in fast and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Great on my dehydrated and sensitive skin. Will be buying again.

My face loves it

Posted by 4921472916538096151 on Apr 06, 2014

A light but still nourishing cream that smooths my skin. Mild fresh fragrance. Might not be enough in the dry winter when my skin needs a little more.

natural and softy

Posted by Reviewer2346018 on Feb 26, 2014

Using after fsce wash. Makes face skin softy

Lovely texture and scent

Posted by Penelope11 on Feb 05, 2014

This has a lovely light texture and great scent. My skin is not dry so I cannot attest to its effectiveness, but I would recommend it to someone looking for a simple, light moisturiser.

Leaves my skin feeling very oily

Posted by 5391355707580488699 on Dec 23, 2013

Within an hour of applying this moisturiser, my skin develops an oily film over it. Would not purchase again.

good moisturizer

Posted by 5093817361795112945 on Nov 29, 2013

Only natural ingredients

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

Great product, good price

가벼워요

Posted by 5597015284557342140 on Aug 05, 2013

후기에 보습력이 좋다고 해서 기대가 컸는데 제가 써보니 가볍고 묽어요. 빠르게 흡수되고 끈적임 없고요. 여름에 쓰기 좋을 듯. 겨울엔 무리가 아닐까 싶어요. 생각없이 가을겨울용으로 두개나 담았는데. .ㅠ 어흑ㅠ

Sensitive people need not apply.

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 02, 2013

I cannot imagine how this product garnered any positive reviews. Within seconds of applying a very small amount of this product, my skin was burning and bright red. I immediately washed my face and put on my regular Burts Bees moisturizer, which did not alleviate the discomfort. I rewashed my face and applied Badger Balm’s Sensitive Dry Skin Balm. My face was still vividly red, but felt protected, at least. The redness remained for about two hours. I am very disappointed because the ingredient list appeared so innocuous. In the book Facelift At Your Fingertips by Pierre Jean Cousin, grapeseed oil is listed as being safe, neutral and an excellent carrier oil. The final ingredient, essential oils, is not specific enough to be useful. Just to be sure, I retested an even smaller amount in the morning, with the same negative results. As a last ditch effort, I tried this on the backs of my hands and a bit on my inner forearm. There was no negative effect on my hands, but the forearm area was reddened. I can’t stand to waste eight bucks and an entire bottle of lotion, so this nectar will go in my pedicure basket.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »