New To iHerb?

Bee Naturals, Queen Bee, Hydrating Facial Freshener, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz

Great thing

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 19, 2014

I like this freshener! I really do! It covers your skin like a mist- so light and gentle. Your skin absorbs it right away and feels moisturized and fresh.I have combi skin but this stuff doesn't hypermoisturize it. No greasy feeling, no 'water-on-your-face' feeling. I presume it will be great in summer (espesially for those who have dry skin) but I use it now, in winter, when my skin needs gentle moisturizing. I come home, clarify my face and apply the freshener. It is awesome. I will certainly order it again. Thanks to Bee Naturals for such a good thing!

Amazing!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

I use this three ways. The first would be to removed my cleanser. I spray a little onto a cotton pad and rub over my face to remove my cleanser. The second is as a spray after I cleanser. Both leave me with the same results of nicely hydrated skin. I also used this as a makeup setter. If I notice my skin is extra dry that day or my makeup is a little flakey I'll spray this onto my skin and it drastically reduces this. I will be purchasing again

Hmmmm

Posted by betterlife on Jun 24, 2014

Not bad, it burns my face when I put it on.. just a bit. I don't know what it is though.