July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bee Naturals, Queen Bee, Hydrating Facial Freshener, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz

Great thing

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 19, 2014

I like this freshener! I really do! It covers your skin like a mist- so light and gentle. Your skin absorbs it right away and feels moisturized and fresh.I have combi skin but this stuff doesn't hypermoisturize it. No greasy feeling, no 'water-on-your-face' feeling. I presume it will be great in summer (espesially for those who have dry skin) but I use it now, in winter, when my skin needs gentle moisturizing. I come home, clarify my face and apply the freshener. It is awesome. I will certainly order it again. Thanks to Bee Naturals for such a good thing!

Hmmmm

Posted by betterlife on Jun 24, 2014

Not bad, it burns my face when I put it on.. just a bit. I don't know what it is though.