« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great thing

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 19, 2014

I like this freshener! I really do! It covers your skin like a mist- so light and gentle. Your skin absorbs it right away and feels moisturized and fresh.I have combi skin but this stuff doesn't hypermoisturize it. No greasy feeling, no 'water-on-your-face' feeling. I presume it will be great in summer (espesially for those who have dry skin) but I use it now, in winter, when my skin needs gentle moisturizing. I come home, clarify my face and apply the freshener. It is awesome. I will certainly order it again. Thanks to Bee Naturals for such a good thing!

Amazing!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

I use this three ways. The first would be to removed my cleanser. I spray a little onto a cotton pad and rub over my face to remove my cleanser. The second is as a spray after I cleanser. Both leave me with the same results of nicely hydrated skin. I also used this as a makeup setter. If I notice my skin is extra dry that day or my makeup is a little flakey I'll spray this onto my skin and it drastically reduces this. I will be purchasing again

Bee Naturals, Queen Bee, Hydrating Facial Freshener, Alcohol-Free

Posted by 5613078191016233406 on Nov 11, 2014

Really love this product, feels good on skin, smells great and all natural!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Nov 03, 2015

I've tried just about every toner out there. I even made my own. This is my absolute favorite. The ingredients are great. It feels so refreshing. I just wish it came in a larger size, and wasn't so expensive. I'll always buy this.

Seems to do it's job!

Posted by 4944822616936484273 on Feb 01, 2016

I purchased this to replace my Neutrogena acne toner. I've had mild acne for a long period of time and unfortunately all the medications dry my skin out very much. I've been using this a week and it leaves my face feeling really fresh and so far no breakouts!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »